Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

2 hours ago, French Husband said:

What are we manifesting in terms of visuals for LDR9?

Its hard to speculate without having heard anything yet from the album, but if the descriptions of the sound given by lustforlife or DragonWhore accurate, I’d love some scenes on a beach, waves, landscapes of the West Coast, filmed through an old camera, a bit like the National Anthem MV. 

3 hours ago, French Husband said:

What are we manifesting in terms of visuals for LDR9?

On 4/18/2022 at 9:23 PM, GrenadineGrass said:

I'm still manifesting hazy and ethereals sounds but a lil experimental like catch and release and a lot of dark visuals, vhs and shit

q7yMVfw.pngjICyk0M.pngA Panelinha — #Ultraviolence A Rainha da música alternativa esta...

tumblr_static_7g61u4n53vk0808w440k8gwoo.

*:・゚✧:・゚✧ i catch you on the flipside ✧・゚: *✧・゚:* 

18 hours ago, mlittle11 said:

what is he talking about? going to film a movie? im confused :stareney2:

'All Tomorrow's Parties,' Velvet Underground song from 1966 sung by Nico. 

now im 99.9% sure that Rob has been LURKING the board!!!

"taking a little break from a piano" - he's reading us omg.

Dear Rob, if you're reading this: Grant our wish!!! 🙏

RavK9ts.jpg

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

29 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

now im 99.9% sure that Rob has been LURKING the board!!!

"taking a little break from a piano" - he's reading us omg.

Dear Rob, if you're reading this: Grant our wish!!! 🙏

RavK9ts.jpg

so that basically confirms the piano on LDR9 is played by rob... i loved it on sweet carolina but it's getting repetitive

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

so that basically confirms the piano on LDR9 is played by rob... i loved it on sweet carolina but it's getting repetitive

He's played piano on one song so far, how is that getting repetitive? We also don't have any clue how piano will be used on this album. I personally think it's adorable that Rob is so involved though, it must be so special for both of them.

Just now, DCooper said:

He's played piano on one song so far, how is that getting repetitive? We also don't have any clue how piano will be used on this album. I personally think it's adorable that Rob is so involved though, it must be so special for both of them.

i'm talking about piano in general on her songs. of course i love that rob is involved in this because he's incredibly talented but i don't think she'll use the piano for anything but the 4-chords ballads at this point

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

i'm talking about piano in general on her songs. of course i love that rob is involved in this because he's incredibly talented but i don't think she'll use the piano for anything but the 4-chords ballads at this point

I think no matter what Lana is always going to have piano on her albums so it's lovely that Rob's the one playing it. I also think it will be more of a support on this album with a lot of other things going on, but we shall see!

20 hours ago, French Husband said:

You're Swiss so that checks out :ma:

Since you brought it up: Today we‘ve built a huge snowman in the middle of Zurich and we‘re setting it on fire. The sooner the head explodes, the warmer the summer will be. There‘s also people on horses running around the snowman. Manifesting the same visuals for LDR 9 :legend:

Spoiler

Sechsel%C3%A4uten-0038-1500x998.jpg

42 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

RavK9ts.jpg

A song called Dread Shrimp Angler - DSA scream.gif

Lana:

Summer comes, winter goes

Spring, I skip, God knows

Summer comes, winter goes

Spring, I sleep, Heaven knows

yawnney.gif

Also Lana during spring:

finishing LDR9  signing.gif

nfr stans complaining about piano.. 1ze516E.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

I'm so thirsty for new Lana. I know we just got 2 albums last year (+WCE and the FJM cover in 2022) but all that Rob teasing and not knowing nothing about the sound of the record makes me impatient :crying5:

We just know there is piano, but every Lana album has piano and they all sound so different so :eek: 

I just hope she's indeed in the Interview Magazine June (?) issue so she spills about the album or gives us a new photoshoot cause half of the Chemtrails and BB publications used "old" pictures or just the Neil ones.

giphy.gif

12 hours ago, boom like that said:

nfr stans complaining about piano.. 1ze516E.gif

two things can be true....NFR is a masterpiece but i'm also tired of lana's piano ballads since theres been two full albums post-NFR that also had a ton of them :nails: