Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I wonder if Lana would ever go live somewhere where the first language is Spanish, doesn't have to necessarily be Spain but somewhere in South America. I do think change of scenery can be such an inspiration, and Lana takes so much from her environment and her experiences in those environments.

from Lake Placid to NYC and now LA, she has produced some of her best, but i would love to see her somewhere else in my life time. 

ALSO, i would loveeeeeee for Lana to do something more kitch and campy like Lolita(i know i know, still a fucking bomb ass song) and This is what makes us girls (FUCKING BOP), i use to not really get or admire those kind of Lana songs, but fuck they are something else.

IDK i just want something spunky, Lana is such a young soul. Like i expect myself to still be free and have a young mentally even at 30-40-50 etc. And it seems to me that she's that way too

FUCK im itching for SOMETHING, just a snippet or picture of her at a music video set SOMETHING. THANK GOD shes still posting on insta. 

Lana thots during my teams meeting xoxo

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

13 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Manifesting DragonWhore :legend:

Yeah, me too but I must say that his latest post has me wondering if it’s not too perfect or too good to be true :icant: Like it’s everything we ever wanted from a Lana album, me thinks.

1 minute ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Yeah, me too but I must say that his latest post has me wondering if it’s not too perfect or too good to be true :icant: Like it’s everything we ever wanted from a Lana album, me thinks.

I missed this, can someone give the deatsssssss

9 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

I missed this, can someone give the deatsssssss

He said LDR 9 is indeed going to be bombastic :wtf3:

11 minutes ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

Same :bebe:

23 hours ago, DragonWhore said:

I’m here hunny, don’t worry. I’ve just been a bit busy running with the wolves (music producers) and have lots to share but at this time I’m not able to do so. BUT I PROMISE, “bombastic” is a great way to describe what’s coming. 

Still looking like early summer, and still Northern California redwood cult vibes coming. default_thumb2.jpg

the receipts :typewriter:

sleep-patrick.gif

anyways

1 minute ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I always know when so called insiders are lying bc they always are far too ambitious. Like Miss Grant is just not going to put in That Much Effort.

Right like they write tumblr stan era fanfic and pass it off as “tea!1!1!1!” When we all know she’s going to release 14 songs about chucks baby that have 3 variations piano notes across the songs that we will either love or force ourselves to love only to hate it when she announces LDR10

4 minutes ago, Pretty On The Indide said:

I always know when so called insiders are lying bc they always are far too ambitious. Like Miss Grant is just not going to put in That Much Effort.

To be fair, one of them is saying something similar to lustforlife… but is it made up after LFL’s posts? 🤷‍♂️ 

20 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

someone said that they'd love this selfie to be the album artwork so i made a concept like this:

DEATH NEVER CAME IN DEL NORTE COUNTY

UDOKaEt.jpg

aJytWfE.jpg

Tracklist

01. Death Never Came

02. Liz, I'm Calling from California

03. Rock Candy Sweet

04. Loved You Then & Now

05. Holly-stay-weird

06. Lemonade "Dance for Money" remake / sampled

07. Wife Widow Witch Whore Woman

08. Leaving California

09. Del Norte County Intermission (Interlude)

10. Vacant Paradise

11. Bye Bye Vultures (Feed the Culture)

12. At Peace, At Last

13. Never Too Late To Stay In My Bed

14. Narda De Noche (with ROSALÍA) aka "Night Swim" - in her Lanita forme ofc

15. Holiday On The Moon

16. Forever - My Sun Chaser

this tracklist holy fucking shit

i disagree on the cover art though. im hoping that with a break from the covid era she will be more willing for actual photoshoots w Neil Krug

~    fantasia-seductive.gif ~

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I can’t wait to have confirmation who of DragonWhore or Fl0r1dak1l0s is right :raven:

i don’t trust either of them tbh but Floridakilos spilled/heard WCE and BR so he has more credibility 

dragon is as fake as they come 

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, GeminiLanaFan said:

I can’t wait to have confirmation who of DragonWhore or Fl0r1dak1l0s is right :raven:

Probably none of them :hide: too many details for an album that has not even been properly teased yet. Unless she surprise releases it (I doubt it) I'm not expecting a full record until at least 3 months after the lead single.

I still think we're getting at least a new song this summer tho

giphy.gif

2 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Even though I know deep down that DragonWhore is lying, I can't stop myself from believing :wowcry:

i mean, Jack was the one to say bombastic songs and since they're working together we can come up to that conclusion ourselves.........still hype tho keep posting you insiders <3

:thirst:

3 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Even though I know deep down that DragonWhore is lying, I can't stop myself from believing :wowcry:

hope is a dangerous thing-

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

7 minutes ago, whitelungswhitepalms said:

i mean, Jack was the one to say bombastic songs and since they're working together we can come up to that conclusion ourselves.........still hype tho keep posting you insiders <3

:thirst:

bartender was probably the most bombastic song they recorded

4 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

bartender was probably the most bombastic song they recorded

that "bar-t-t-tender" literally took me to heaven

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

so still no colourful-dreamy-trippy-glittery-gloomy-hotgirlsummer-whitehotforever-psychedelic album produced by Mike Dean and Rick Nowels with 14 tracks, interludes, high budget music video and baby pink swirl vinyl? 

:bye:

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

There's somethin' in the wind,

I can feel it blowin' in
It's comin' in softly
On the wings of a bomb
There's somethin' in the wind,

I can feel it blowin' in
It's comin' in hotly
And it's comin' in strong

Spoiler

Probably just May‘s farts minefield.gif