Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

1 minute ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Also anyone noticed lana followed some stylists/designer? Manifesting a met gala serve, the timing is so close with this one for it to be a reach😭 also manifesting some updates with said met gala serve 

Wtf it's time for the MET againΒ :biblio:, time moves very fast

1 hour ago, Offtotheraces01 said:

Also anyone noticed lana followed some stylists/designer? Manifesting a met gala serve, the timing is so close with this one for it to be a reach😭 also manifesting some updates with said met gala serve 

omfg im so hopeful i want a look so bad

guys lets manifest togetherΒ :yesnod:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β ~Β  Β Β fantasia-seductive.gifΒ ~

i never understand why Lana never gets promoted in Asia countries, like the only thing we get is "flipside" as a bonus trackΒ in UV Japan deluxe

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

48 minutes ago, BartenderDeco said:

i asked and they said they’re just assuming:sky:

WellΒ Iβ€˜m sensing that someone should delete his twitter accountΒ gretchenlaugh.gif

16 hours ago, Brat said:

why do i have a feeling she is only going to sing the flops from BBsΒ 

like i stg if this woman skips Thunder but sings Beautiful im out :scream:

Β 

ohΒ godΒ I have a new fear now, that's very much ofΒ something she'd doΒ :pls:Β butΒ if she toursΒ again I'd personally needΒ to hear Cherry Blossom and Living LegendΒ 

strong like a tree but the unlucky oneΒ 

What if thereβ€˜s no LDR9… but the debut album of a duo named β€žprettiest girls in country musicβ€œΒ :xgiggle:

If I see one of you hoes say del norte county or death never came ONE MORE TIME, it's on site!!Β  ldr9 is catholic psychedelic synth folk Bops and the title Will Reflect That

Just now, Pretty On The Indide said:

If I see one of you hoes say del norte county or death never came ONE MORE TIME, it's on site!!Β  ldr9 is catholic psychedelic synth folk Bops and the title Will Reflect That

I will also accept Buddhist Realist Bass Grunge so that could also be a thing and be real cool too

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I'mΒ in need of new music:mj:Β 

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆