Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Lana should attend the met and push azelia(if she is even invited) and kanye down the staircase and laugh like a maniac and then announce ldr9 and sing the lead single Goddess returns during the event 

23 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Lana should attend the met and push azelia(if she is even invited) and kanye down the staircase and laugh like a maniac and then announce ldr9 and sing the lead single Goddess returns during the event 

azaelia will never get invited because she’s so irrelevant now, and the met would have to hire extra security and they wouldn’t want to spend more money on that

Spoiler

manifesting that happens if she gets invited 

1 hour ago, BartenderDeco said:

azaelia will never get invited because she’s so irrelevant now, and the met would have to hire extra security and they wouldn’t want to spend more money on that

Hide contents

manifesting that happens if she gets invited 

manifesting Cardi B vs. Nicki 2.0

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Okay somebody go check if she's still in L.A or she's starting to go to NYC right now.

If she's attending the MET then she should be in NYC now, only 2 days to go!!!

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

19 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

So this year's MET gala theme is "In America: An Anthology of Fashion" - basically part II of last year's theme. Dress code is "gilded glamour"

I'm not an  American, so i might not understand how it should be to be considered as "In America" but I really think this is another playground for Lana & this is her chance to have another wholesome 2018 MET moment again - since she had proved her knowledge of the American culture throughout her past eras. It'll be a shame if she isn't invited this year.

I mean...

Blonde Lana aka Lizzy Grant : r/lanadelrey

"Gold" has been referenced so many times in her music as "Americana" imagery

i.e:

"i've heard those streets were paved with gold"

"your skin so golden brown"

"you can be my full-time daddy, white & gold"

"gold teeth - pretty baby"

Album Born To Die - The Paradise Edition, Lana Del Rey | Qobuz: download  and streaming in high quality

and she fucking murdered these looks looking all the way 100% American starlet

Lana Del Rey for ELLE UK 2017 #gold #sequin #dress #editorial | Lana del  ray, Celebrities, Fashion

lana del rey gold dress — Shareen

what song initially got you hooked to lana? - 2013 Young & Beautiful BTS  shot, taken by Matthew Walder. : r/lanadelrey

"gold teeth, pretty baby" lmao - she is such a perfect embodiment of "America" more than America itself.

Did anyone else love her gold/diamond tooth? : r/lanadelrey

while i agree that lana would kill this theme i think is important to point out that "Gilded Glamour" actually refers to the gilded age— late 19th century— and not gold in general. think of this:

dior couture 2007
Imagem

I don't know why but I've become obsessed with the title Del Norte County so I really hope that's what DNC stands for. There's just something so interesting about it to me :dmd:

19 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I don't know why but I've become obsessed with the title Del Norte County so I really hope that's what DNC stands for. There's just something so interesting about it to me :dmd:

that's such a great title i'm sure it won't be that

9 hours ago, palemoonbaby said:

Immortal For Ever?

Forever Immortal Name?:um2:

this name would be perfect to release Angel's Forever :oic3:

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 hour ago, Honeyyoung said:

while i agree that lana would kill this theme i think is important to point out that "Gilded Glamour" actually refers to the gilded age— late 19th century— and not gold in general. think of this:

dior couture 2007
Imagem

i thought it was "golden age" 🤧 i guess im not American lol but wow, she would have kill this theme tho. It's giving "all of these debutants" 

Anyways, does "art deco" count as "gilded glamour"

50 minutes ago, DCooper said:

I warned y’all……

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I imagine the album will be titled only with the letters DNC and no one will ever figure out what that means (unless a song on this album explains it). Lana is a mystery, so why not an album whose title is also a mystery?

10 minutes ago, bluechemtrails said:

I imagine the album will be titled only with the letters DNC and no one will ever figure out what that means (unless a song on this album explains it). Lana is a mystery, so why not an album whose title is also a mystery?

Honestly I'd kind of love that

"Don’t forget me"

1 hour ago, bluechemtrails said:

Imagine each song on the album explains DNC in a different way so we're left with tons of valid options LOL