Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Ok, I’m bored and feel like speculating on the rumored Blueberry Hill Club since it’s the only title not directly associated with other artists:

So, there’s a music club in St. Louis called Blueberry Hill. I’m not from St. Louis, but it seems to be known for how frequently Chuck Berry (often called the father of Rock & Roll) performed there. Blueberry Hill Club seems to be rooted in pop culture nostalgia (lots of Beatles, jukeboxes, and other memorabilia). 

W0nUG5B.jpg

Blueberry Hill (minus the “Club” ) was also a song popularized in the 1950s by Fats Domino. It seems to be a song of finding love and then losing it: 

Though we're apart, you're part of me still/
For you were my thrill on Blueberry Hill.

Now I’ll reach even more & speculate that LDR9 is her nostalgia-drenched 1950s rock masterpiece:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

HAHDOEWANNA LIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIVE 

tenor.gif

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e

Reliable insiders, this is rough on us. Could you spare even a crumb of lyric or insight? Even a single word  (preferably that isn’t “blue” lol)?

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

1 hour ago, shadesofyosemite said:

What if the real French husband was the lustforlife we banned along the way?

semi-on-topic: if she goes the country route I’d like to formally request that she release IMBSFFSH

The way lustforlife has been being their own French Husband this whole time & create their own make-believe land & made us into believe it :oprah4:

5cabf98d583878b3a094541203e271c4983c9dbc

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

what do we think?

NFR 2.0?

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

30 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

what do we think?

NFR 2.0?

:creepna3: oh rob how you love to be mysterious

☆Credit Card Romancer♡61488ea977a6ef5ebcd368bc55c9dc5c6cf8ccf7

1 hour ago, palemoonbaby said:

I'm allowed to share one of LDR9 song titles. :defeated:

Hide contents

Love Is A War Crime

Is this real :pout:

11 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

It gives me strong NFR x BTD vibes

Pacific Blue confirmed alive and breathing

whatarecoloris.jpg

if there isn't a song titled Blueberry Hill Club on this album, I will commit an insurrection against Interscope headquarters 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

i think that picture rob took is just a random pic you know like the one you take when you're out and you think aw thats cute i need to post this 

Random idea for a LDR9 trailer if insiders are right about this being a transition record + some fan speculation is right about it being called Death Never Came:

Imagine the trailer is almost reminiscent of Ride’s music video: a monologue about the progression of her life playing in the background, tons of nostalgic supercuts from past eras, etc. 

The background instrumental would be a haunting and cinematic medley of BTD-LFL-DNC. You can even hear a few muffled, breathy words from the tracks peppered in occasionally. She ends the monologue with some impactful line, like, “After praying for its embrace for 36 years, I woke up to finally realize…that death never came.”

And then there’s this abrupt shift to only the DNC aesthetics with the title track playing fully in the background. The dark, deeply personal emotions that were felt earlier are now met with more lighthearted ones: Lana swimming on a North Cali beach, dancing with friends on the shore, etc. The era has begun. 

a gay can dream

Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, Vertimus said:

We need a song like ‘Cola’ on the next album. 

not if jack is the producer

I don't think the album will be so much of a departure from her 2021 releases as y'all are hoping, but there will certainly be a lot more color 

plitvice-lakes2.jpg

Del-Norte-County.jpg1462813457_8226e3ac3c.jpg

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.