Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I know it was previously mentioned that—because of the Swift x Lana x Jack photo—LDR9 could potentially contain a Swift collab. 

However, given that Swift is set to release a re-recording of her song This Love from 1989, Lana appearing on a 1989 vault track seems more likely than a LDR9 feature. 

While I’m not big on collabs, I find this particularly interesting given how synth-pop-oriented 1989 is (think Blank Space, Style, Wildest Dreams). 

There are alternatives, of course: the Lana/Swift/Jack photo could just be a hangout…or maybe Lana would appear on a vault track for a different Swift re-recording. We’ll see! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I just got a brain fart, how do we assume DNC is the album’s title? Or ain’t  just a title of a track?:tommy:

black magic witchcraft to bring zombified lfl back:illumilana:

and deluluking comes instead:hottie:

[Hold me, love me, touch me, lanadel.gif

honey, be the first who ever did]

Lanita, you better start the era in the next 2 months, the bitches are ready, we are ready to be BROKE AGAIN.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

it’s fun to see her in NYC going to the club with Alana, and then just being alone at the park & shopping/walking. i hope it’s cathartic or nostalgic. she had her headphones with her so maybe she’s feeling new music or inspired for LDR9. 

8 minutes ago, paradisetropico said:

it’s fun to see her in NYC going to the club with Alana, and then just being alone at the park & shopping/walking. i hope it’s cathartic or nostalgic. she had her headphones with her so maybe she’s feeling new music or inspired for LDR9. 

Maybe she's listening to LDR9 :ohmy:

4 minutes ago, DCooper said:

Maybe she's listening to LDR9 :ohmy:

or maybe she's listening to rough demos of LDR12

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

1 hour ago, Rachel97 said:

I wonder if there'll be a song on the album that was meant for another one, like Yosemite and Dealer

Don't Stop & Queen of Hearts, i'm looking at y'all

On 5/6/2022 at 9:22 PM, Whore of Tropico said:

Lanita, you better start the era in the next 2 months, the bitches are ready, we are ready to be BROKE AGAIN.

I'm not. :icant:

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just now, CinnamonGay said:

Can some insider atleast spill if we are getting smthing soon...you dont have to spill all the details..just soon or not .

:icant:

Not "soon", please :(

@DragonWhore, become our new lustforlife, wont you?