Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

8 minutes ago, littleredpartydress said:

Dan hasn’t produced a decent piece of music since like 2015 can we leave that relic in the past

this is why people hate analboards

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

I just hope the record feels fun, ya know?

For me, NFR had a carefree, just-doing-it-for-fun vibe even though it has some pretty dark lyrics and themes. 

I’d love for her to channel that same energy that we’ve seen in her recent posts on LDR9 or LDR10:oprah3:

In other words, I really hope we get a record that embodies Venice Bitch’s “Everything, whatever” mantra:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

2 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Love Ultraviolence so much but the production on that record always felt very messy to me... 

The only Dan I need want back is Dan Heath :lush:

im a whore to West Coast (Dan Heath Remix)

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 hour ago, littleredpartydress said:

Dan hasn’t produced a decent piece of music since like 2015 can we leave that relic in the past

I advise you to listen to Yola's debut album "Faraway Look". Thank you.

To each their own. I'll take Ultraviolence's so called "messy" production over the flat/understated production of certain other albums any day, at least Ultraviolence had bite, oomph and an identity. :illumilana2:

We'll see how LDR9's sound turn out. :creep:

4 hours ago, NikoGo said:

I think I'm in the same boat as the others who are saying they don't want an album yet.

I want the energy she's been showing the past couple months on the new album :hype:

I know right, when I saw the NY and Italy photos I thought "Take your time, you don't have to finish the record yet. We're waiting patiently." :tea:

20230718-113117.gif

Honey, you make me feel I'm invincible

The way Ultraviolence completely nailed Lana’s vision of “west coast fusion with underground jazz culture” — it’s so apparent and apt for every track, and sonically, it’s just so her. You can feel a perfect marriage of NY and California all over it.

I can’t wait to hear how location presents itself on this next album :flutter:

Last night I dreamt an actual insider announced that Lana was about to drop something unexpectedly. 

The horror when I woke up:bebe:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

3 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

Last night I dreamt an actual insider announced that Lana was about to drop something unexpectedly. 

The horror when I woke up:bebe:

your dream may or may not be happening (although I’d love if it did) but something feels « right » about this era, like she will start teasing when pretty much all the work is done and planned. Or maybe I’m just delulu at this point :thumb3:

I know y’all not convinced by this source, and they are probably just saying what we’ve known all along because of her HM posts… but maybe it’s a confirmation its coming in the next weeks after all. 

I really believe Lana should make a record to disscuss about the fakeness of woke culture / feminism culture because deep down i know she knows that she wasnt an anti-feminist, she was that bitch who knows THE TRUTH about feminism of that period of time

Yup, i dont want a woke record, i want a clapback at woke culture / stan culture and their bullshit  record if i see a single karen comment one.more.time.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing