Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

Also On and On keeps on getting removed from YT, so I'm manifesting that and  yes to heaven being on an 80s synth themed album

I would love this! I kind of doubt it will happen but I’ve been craving a tasteful, dreamy 80s synth soft-rock record from her, something like Tango in the Night by Fleetwood Mac. I want YTH to be released sooooo bad—I know it’s not lyrically one of her strongest but the melody and the background instrumental is other-worldly!

giphy.gif

9 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

I'm still thinking of when one of her managers said "album()" coming soon and then re-shared a fan account's theory of another album being released soon in addition to BB. Yesterday in the live Lana also alluded to how knowing that she likes Harry Nilsson will be useful "later this year," but then also seemed to indicate that the covers/country album is still being worked out conceptually, so I wonder if this hint of her's about Harry is about something else coming. Unless one of his covers will be a single for the covers album? What does this mean lol 

She’s gonna cover jump into the fire :cryney::cryney2:

mUENGN9.png

I think it’s going to be another piano ballad album but with more country elements..think an extended COCC with more country .  I think she’s heading more towards minimalism than more heavier production. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 minute ago, shadesofdealer said:

It will be a COCC outtake album full of piano works by J**k A******f and every song will feature Nikki Lane 

Lol I actually think it will be

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

On a more realistic/serious note, I’m assuming LDR9 will be the final product of the Mike Dean sessions. If for whatever reason it isn’t, I’d love for her to continue working with Zach. If she insists on staying in the piano ballad lane I’d prefer her to work with Drew or Rick again then, say, Jack

Spoiler

the more chaotic/delusional side of me is manifesting that she’ll decide to release the rest of the songs (however many there may be) that she did with TLSP :creep:

#ReleaseDope

whatarecoloris.jpg

It will never happen but can’t wait for Born to Die the re-up, I want cinematic hip hop violin instrumentals with extremely toxic themes and unhealthy relationships with drugs and old men, esoteric and illuminati visuals 

Produced by Grimes or Mark Ronson, I would’ve said Reznor - But he just worked with Halsey.

My mathematical findings suggest this is her Music era:

Florence most likely will be on the record, I am though starting to have doubts about Hollywood making it onto the record - Yes as in the physical medium we ALL know & LOVE vinyl. And CD. Try Tonight still guaranteed - Remember I’m an insider now.

Actually I’d love to see Tove Lo on the Album too, If she signed to Columbia I could probably see Miley getting on the album. She needs to go on Charli’s best song ever radio show before it comes out. This however will be the album that doesn’t leak - due to her delay in physical, But only by a month - no more… once I gather more intel, you’ll be some of the first to know. :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

I’m wondering if this record will be LDR9 or LDR10 with the covers album coming soon (allegedly)…hm

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

9 minutes ago, Miss doing nothing said:

Rock Candy Sweet

Queen of Hearts

Play with Me

Paradise

On & On & On

Hollywood

Your Girl

She should not only do her Hollywood, But on the album include a cover of Madonna’s Hollywood.

so on the album we get 2 Hollywoods :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

think it's great that she's solidifying her career even more with the covers album. she breathes new life into the songs she covers so there are only positives w them 

she's got her poetry to continue and grow, specs about a musical. more movie soundtrack tracks. 

i'd really like to see her work as some kind of film director. her music as well know's pretty much like movies for the ears so it'd be really nice, expansive and also impactful to see what she might choose to create stories to watch. 

there's a prominent dignity to bb more so than her prev records in a way that's closest and of her, so i wonder how much gravity the next one will have bc of how solid bb sounds of the self, and her distancing from the spotlight only adds intrigue to it. also there's just a lot to take in from bb already that i kinda wonder what role she'll be taking on for it following after the spotlight of being a new aunt. 

I wanna see n ofc hear her thrive past the kind of uncertainties that bb accents, through something similar to dtwd's overall vibe after a few years if bb's as curtains as it currently feels. 
maybe she can sing of that love that's always kinda eluded her for years and all sorts of other things that add happiness to her life, or that finding happiness is the way

maybe have a b sides release of some of her unreleased before taking on another actual fresher material album. 

atm i kinda just see her doing more charity work so i wonder how that'll translate w how she does it 

bb more and more feels like an exploratory period 

UV/Honeymoon