Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I think that—for my own sanity—I won’t expect anything too different sonically because I hate setting my expectations too high:bebe:

For now, I’m telling myself we’re getting familiar production but maybe something more lively…maybe in the vein of FIILY’s chorus. Anything different or more intense sonically will be a pleasant surprise:true:

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

Also, I really hope Boz pulls through with an acronym or some cryptic description for the soundscape. I love when we extrapolate on scraps of info (which are sometimes correct)!!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

4 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

watch this be lust for life 2 :brows3:

I honestly could see this happening but probably a bit more sonically cohesive and mature…probably (and hopefully imo) fewer collabs, too

If she does a more lighthearted, carefree album with surf & pop undertones, I could see her doing something like a combination of Get Free x FIILY x Groupie Love x Doin’ Time

Sylvia Plath 

Please guys I'm so fucking hyped:hype::oprah4::trisha:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

2 hours ago, COCC said:

Signs that the new era has officially started:

Complaining about reused songs

🔘 Calling the lead single a piano flop

🔘 Complaining about Nikki and/or

Chuck and/or Charlie

🔘 Thirsting over Rob and/or Jack

🔘 Users pretending to be insiders

🔘 „Lana has become lazy“

🔘 Finding new song titels through

Youtube or Shazam

🔘 A new grass picture on LDR village

We‘re getting closer :icant:

where is the sc*tp*rn? :ma:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

PLEASEEEEEEEEE no trap leave that for 2015-2016 she owned it during that era but please let’s get some more synths and live drums and guitarsssssss

i always love Lana with a live band and she thrives at that but I love the space sounds of blue banisters (song), valley of the dolls, 13 beaches

But I could totally go for beach vibes a la NFR

ita definitely not a coincidence that she’s using the same jacket, insignia from nfr with new wording

Definitely going to be amazing regardless she’s serving so much 

IM STRONGER THANgiphy.gifALL MY MEN...

i don't really know what to think. i'm not really happy about her reusing older songs because it's detrimental to the cohesiveness of the project. i got dragged for saying the 5 leaked songs she used on blue banisters would not feel fresh when the album got released, but i think that's exactly what happened. all the more so because all these tracks were side to side. i agree it does feel like laziness when she does not even bother to use higher quality than that of youtube rips. i'd like to say she could rework the older songs she's using, but out of tnbar, yosemite, dealer, thunder, nectar, living legend and cherry blossom, the only one she reworked was thunder (before any of you says so, no, tnbar was not reworked for nfr). i also think leaked songs just take up a lot of space on blue banisters, and although that's personal opinion, i'd be 100% more interested in hearing new tracks (which the jack tracks she might use for ldr9 are!).

on the other hand, i'd die to get loved you then and now, as well as the other jack songs that got scrapped - and i have a feeling we won't be getting them through leaks, seeing how well jack's material is protected. and i'm so happy we got yosemite and dealer, i was euphoric when we learned we were going to get them officially. i'd love for the same thing to happen with loved you then and now, or, although that's way more unlikely, with unleaked songs we crave for.