Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

I would love to hear Mike Dean rework Oh Say Can You See’s production into something a bit more dimensional—imagining it swimming with synths and feeling spacey, almost. A gay can dream

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I’m really interested to see how many tracks are going to be on the album. LDR9 could be our first album with 20+ tracks :trisha:. I remember in her live she said that she might add some country/western songs on the covers album

8 hours ago, Whore of Tropico said:

sorry my thirst for LDR9 is going wild

(photo taken by me)

FCOBwmB.jpg

wait I love Holly-stay-weird so much lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

I was watching the live from the other day cause I tuned in halfway through and I can't stop thinking about what other projects she has in mind cause she can't stop mentioning them but at the same time she doesn't give any details about it :icant:

It's not about acting cause she answered a question about that.

Not a new album/covers/book cause she already talked about them.

Maybe it's the musical she was writing with Rick :brows:

giphy.gif

Let us continue the delulu in this thread. LET'S GO GURLIES, time to manifest a #LDR9

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

We really need something like what she was doing with Mike Will Made It, Andrew Kratviz, Blockhead, Eg White... similar to the sound of Femme Fatale by Britney. I think she really nailed it. We have no real pop albums from her and we really just need one solid one before her career is over

1 minute ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm Emile Haynie posted on an ig story that he’s on his way to session with Mike Dean… 

:mj:

Holy shit :cumming2:

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Ikr?

320-DB226-F43-A-427-B-BB1-A-9-E563-ECD03

Literally why else would Emile and Mike be working together if it's not for Lana? The only other artist they've both worked with from what I can tell is Kid Cudi, but that wasn't on the same song. There's one song I'm finding that they did both have credits on, but it's a Kanye song from 2010 

imageproxy.jpg