Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

5 hours ago, 13beachess said:

Imagine an album full of The Trio bangers.... :hdu:

Lana Del Rey trap album drops I drop off the face of the earth :oprah: I truly need nothing more in life. imagining weird dreamy vocalisation over hard/atmospheric trap beats w the occasional feature. I feel like a singer doing a trap-sounding album but w/o rapping would b very innovative but also not totally unrealistic for Lana. prayers!!

nice cocc bro

And also-

I need a WITCHY LDR album.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

i’m planning to go live with lana and then ask as many questions about ldr9 as possible and aka rerelease and roses bloom for u and btd anniversary :shh2:

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost

11 minutes ago, Whore of Tropico said:

And also-

I need a WITCHY LDR album.

Songs that give off witchy lana energy:

COTCC, Bartender, Gods & Monsters, BBS, Dark Paradise, WW, Religion

this is my opinion ofc:fabcat:

a268347ee1aa4f1d3d9969ebadd682c9.jpg

I would like to see this collaboration happen one more time during my lifetime 

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

1 hour ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

a268347ee1aa4f1d3d9969ebadd682c9.jpg

I would like to see this collaboration happen one more time during my lifetime 

Pleasseeee, this was the best duo of all time. I think about it in my sleep every night

Liked BB, even loved the most part of it, but... If the next album is full of piano ballads again I might unstan Lana tbh. It's just will show she's not evolving as an artist and is not trying to change her sound, spice some things up. You can show how authentic you are with more upbeat production and more than 2-3 instruments per song. 

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

Liked BB, even loved the most part of it, but... If the next album is full of piano ballads again I might unstan Lana tbh. It's just will show she's not evolving as an artist and is not trying to change her sound, spice some things up. You can show how authentic you are with more upbeat production and more than 2-3 instruments per song. 

Most of the ballads on BB are not 100% piano though. They actually have great instruments. And there’s more to a song than just the instrumentals.

But if you want to unstan, go ahead. I’m sure you won’t be missed :kiss2: :ahh:

nF70D0F.png

I have a feeling with each album she’s gonna promote and try less and less, like LDR11 you will find the album in a paper envelope at the library  for 1 dollar…and nobody will know about it because she’s been off social media for years and living in the back of a Volkswagen going from city to city. 

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

14 hours ago, YourGirl666 said:

I know she hasn't announced anything yet (except that it exists and that it's gonna be a digital only release) and that we just got a whole new album yesterday, but I wanted to create this thread for us, sexually hyperactive music addicteds, to discuss and make manifestations for her upcoming magnum opus Boom Like That, out September 11th on Dbree.

It's not going to be a digital only release. The label wouldn't agree. She's one of the best selling female artists if we're talking about vinyls and cassettes, you know...

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

9 hours ago, 13beachess said:

Imagine an album full of The Trio bangers.... :hdu:

Don't put such beautiful thoughts in my head. I know I'll be disappointed when we don't get it :crying5:

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

we need a pop era with go go dancer, meet me in the pale moonlight, boarding school and stuff like that!!!! bring back the trash queen persona

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

1 hour ago, Writer In The Dark said:

9 quality albums in 10 years, all of which are mostly very distinct sounds and show clear songwriting evolution

but go off king, unstan her for including piano on the next album

I want her to explore more of what she did in black bathing suit tbh 

I really like her use of different tempo changes and experimental vocals 

more of that on her next album pls. Would die to hear a full fledged psychedelic rock album with folk influenced lyrics and undertones. 

faSE.gif

Too soon. Way too soon.

that said, here are some absolutely never going to happen concepts I think fascinating to dream about for ldr9

Nevada Alaska Hawaii- May Jailer and Lizzy Grant have taken over Lanas body and sound in this glitzy americana kitschy follow up to AKA and Sirens. Slightly off key guitar, haunting operatic crooning and belting.Sunlit noir and joyous winter. Binaural beats and psychedelic bass. Clove cigarettes, the turning of the year. Northern lights, coral reefs, and desert smoke. Lana as Jack Kerouac On The Road. Nikki Lane as her Dean. Country in spirit but not really and sound. Transcendent global and slightly lofi. Sounds like a transmission through radio from a parallel universe. Slightly distant but ethereal and moving.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg