Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

25-D7-BD42-81-D2-4886-A379-393-EF8745-FE
Β 

jokes aside that would be a dream collabΒ :trisha:

Β 

Β 

π‘³π’Šπ’‡π’† π’Šπ’” π’ƒπ’†π’‚π’–π’•π’Šπ’‡π’–π’ 𝒃𝒖𝒕 π’šπ’π’– 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

6 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

is that a blunt

Β 

emile bringing a huge fat blunt to smoke with mike while they make magic on LDR9 bussy bops confirmedΒ :gurl:

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

Oh wow the way I’m letting myself get my hopes up….. cmon girlies pls we need to put ALL our manifesting power into this . Do not waste a drop on anything elseΒ 

Β 

Edit: WAIT I just saw the picΒ I think it was a joke because that thing looks like a giant blunt and Mike is known for smoking a lot he just meant a smoke sesh…. We lostΒ :toofloppy:

Β 

edit no.2: manifest it anywaysΒ 

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

Listen, I love Blue Banisters and it's a top three Lana album for me, but if there's even a chance of a Lana album with Emile strings and Mike beats...I'm using all the manifestation I have on thatΒ :pussypower:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

I knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up smh I got my clown dress on tonight djdhshsh that was the most exhilarating two minutes of my life when I believed itΒ 

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

Β 

OH MY GOD MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT :paris:Β :paris:Β :paris:

When I saw Emile's post, the first thing I thought about was how hyped you were gonna beΒ :hype:Β I'm really hoping they're both working with Lana for LDR9, I actually might faint if they areΒ :lange:

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

I knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up smh I got my clown dress on tonight djdhshsh that was the most exhilarating two minutes of my life when I believed itΒ 

What do you mean honey, it’s clearly happeningΒ :mj:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Surf Noir said:

emile & mike are gonna smoke that giant blunt & create the title track for ldr9β€¦Β β€œdisco flamingo chateau marmontΒ heaven” :dance:Β :hype:Β :thirst:

a remake/revamped version for Dance for Money with BUDGET pleaseeeee

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

there’s no way it’s just for emile to deliver that fake blunt, he said it was a β€œsession” which would likely imply a music session, it would be really stupid for him to play with our hearts & spirits like this, like when nicold nodland posted photos of chemtrails, just to follow up by saying she wasn’t working with lana… :stareney:Β :air:

WGe8ynS.gif

When they remake Daytona Meth using the best strings Emile can produceΒ and a powerful MIke beatΒ :candy:Β Plus some electric guitarsΒ 

Β