Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

honestly i hope she doesn’t release any unreleased songs, they’re so out of place in blue banisters :awk: maybe it’d be different if she reworks them entirely

The only unreleased songs I'd ever want to be released (from now on lol) are ones that were entirely unfinished, so we'd get to hear them in an entirely different way as if they were new songs. Something like going from Methamphetamines to Old Money could be cool in relation to another old acapella demo. 

imageproxy.jpg

To me it feels like LFL was a transition between old Lana and new Lana. Born To Die, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon feel like a trilogy and Norman, Chemtrails and Blue Banisters feel like another and now it's completed. I don't have any predictions on sounds, lyrics or whatever. I just hope it's another change of pace., A new Trilogy so she can continue experimenting with new music and expanding her lore and catalogue

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

Hope she includes Yes to Heaven on her next project, because this messiness has been going on for too long (constantly reworking/reconsidering that song etc)

I really want to hear the Dan Auerbach version, and the 2017 TSLP version which was later intended for Chemtrails. :(

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

4 minutes ago, xlanax said:

To me it feels like LFL was a transition between old Lana and new Lana. Born To Die, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon feel like a trilogy and Norman, Chemtrails and Blue Banisters feel like another and now it's completed. I don't have any predictions on sounds, lyrics or whatever. I just hope it's another change of pace., A new Trilogy so she can continue experimenting with new music and expanding her lore and catalogue

this! 

i want a new fresh trilogy so much

i hope it's more beat/instrument driven. don't know if it makes sense but like the guitar riffs in the chorus of brite lites really make the song, so that would be so good

59 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

manifesting a piano ballad album just because of this :illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana::illumilana:

Hide contents

:illumilana:

Reveal hidden contents

:illumilana:

That’s it I’m sending Halsey after you dressed as Michael Myers ..

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

LDR9 will be the unreleased album we've hoped for, but with all the songs completely reworked by Emile Haynie and Mike Dean :true: and Dan Auerbach :true: think Astroworld but mixed with Lana's art, and some psychedelic pink glitter electric cotton candy stripper diamonds marijuana -shit :true: transitions, spoken monologue and at least one song that's 8 minutes long :true: album tracklist:

1. Disco
  2. Motel 6
  3. Jimmy Gnecco
  4. Trash Magic
  5. Dance For Money
  6. Midnite Dancer Girlfriend
  7. Go Go Dancer
  8. Hundred Dollar Bill
  9. Making Out
  10. Push Me Down
  11. Let My Hair Down
  12. Velvet Crowbar
  13. Pin Up Galore
  14. The Man I Love
  15. Noir
  16. Tired Of Singing The Blues

strong like a tree but the unlucky one 

Blue Banisters hinted at what I'm wanting... I love the raw, poetic, messy vibe... but I want her to go all out on the next album.

Unhinged, wild, loose, aggressive, psychedelic, chaotic energy.

6 minutes ago, Poor Stacy said:

Blue Banisters hinted at what I'm wanting... I love the raw, poetic, messy vibe... but I want her to go all out on the next album.

Exactly like your display picture

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

1 hour ago, ChaoticLipster said:

Exactly like your display picture

Yes! @Poor Stacy’s pic for the alternate cover next time round! :ma:
EDIT:

she gives Lanaboards members a week to order a signed custom CD jacket with our pfps on it!

1 hour ago, Poor Stacy said:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, drugmunny said:

can lana drop a new album name on honeymoons i don't even care if it's a lie or not i really kind of need something to hyperfixate on now that we have bb. 

Spoiler

Oh it would definitely be a lie,

this era will probably have at least 2 fake album names. And perhaps even a fake colour of vinyl!!!

:ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

Just now, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

this era will probably have at least 2 fake album names. And perhaps even a fake colour of vinyl!!!

say less, i'm down

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:
  Reveal hidden contents

:ma:

i'm here for the meltdowns & chaos :ma: 

lana, i'm ready for you to announce disco flamingo heaven, which is tentatively out spring 2022 (when it's actually coming out at the start of 2023, it will also go through 5 album title changes) :ma: 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!