Elle

LDR9 Speculation & Discussion Thread

Until more information about a new album release is upon us, please use this thread to discuss any speculation about what is next to come!

Speculations so far:

- May be a digital release, per a statement she made on an Instagram Livestream on Blue Banister's release day

- Jack Antonoff may have worked on this album, as Lana shared a photograph of them in a studio on her @honeymoon Instagram account

- Emilie Haynie & Mike Dean may be involved, as they shared a photograph together on Instagram. Keep in mind no reference to Lana was made in this post.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I know she hasn't announced anything yet (except that it exists and that it's gonna be a digital only release) and that we just got a whole new album yesterday, but I wanted to create this thread for us, sexually hyperactive music addicteds, to discuss and make manifestations for her upcoming magnum opus Boom Like That, out September 11th on Dbree.

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT IT

Spoiler

- It's coming, possibly this year (like it was teased by the end of BB era)

- Might be a digital only release

- Jack Antonoff might be back

- Emile Haynie and Mike Dean might be back too

- She loves Your Girl (manifesting release)

If this is THE revenge record, it better serve more chaotic/camp/psychedelic/electronica/weird vibes. I'm thinking of an album consists of tracks like In My Feelings, Heroin (L4L), Venice Bitch (NFR!), Black Bathing Suit, Dealer (BB) & White Dress (COCC).

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

I guarantee you she forgot about the digital only comment the second she said it lol. But anyways, since we know that Mike Dean is most likely a producer on the next album, I'm looking forward to it. There's no way it'll happen, but I'd love if she worked with David Kahne again. I think he would suit her newer, more mature sound really well. The AKA version of Yayo reminds me a bit of songs on Blue Banisters instrumentally. It'll be nice to not be in a constant pre-release state though

imageproxy.jpg

I think it's about damn time Lana teams up with Dan Auerbach again, but also Drew, Dean and Zach. Ugh the flavour. :true:

I want it heavily produced by Mike Dean, with Zach Dawes (who will rework Loved You Then and Now), and Drew. :wub:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

All I care to have a preference for is that she continues on this path of turning all the way inward, with poetic writing and classical arrangements (whatever form that may be)! Nobody does timelessness better than our girl :heart:

iana we're literally here to manifest producers for the next record, try harder! 

DKntiRD.gif