YourGirl666

LDR9 Speculation/Expectation/Thirst/Delulu Thread

I know she hasn't announced anything yet (except that it exists and that it's gonna be a digital only release) and that we just got a whole new album yesterday, but I wanted to create this thread for us, sexually hyperactive music addicteds, to discuss and make manifestations for her upcoming magnum opus Boom Like That, out September 11th on Dbree.

WHAT WE KNOW ABOUT IT

Spoiler

- It's coming, possibly this year (like it was teased by the end of BB era)

- Might be a digital only release

- Jack Antonoff might be back

- Emile Haynie and Mike Dean might be back too

- She loves Your Girl (manifesting release)

If this is THE revenge record, it better serve more chaotic/camp/psychedelic/electronica/weird vibes. I'm thinking of an album consists of tracks like In My Feelings, Heroin (L4L), Venice Bitch (NFR!), Black Bathing Suit, Dealer (BB) & White Dress (COCC).

~ Dance me all around the moon,

spin me like a ballerina - super high ~                                               

evee-dancing.gif

i want an ethereal and experimental album of venice bitches, mermaid motel (demo), come when you call me america, dealer, kill kill, and tulsa jesus freaks :true: produced by david kahne, rick nowels, mike dean, and blake stranathan :true: 

8XvwYzq.png

I guarantee you she forgot about the digital only comment the second she said it lol. But anyways, since we know that Mike Dean is most likely a producer on the next album, I'm looking forward to it. There's no way it'll happen, but I'd love if she worked with David Kahne again. I think he would suit her newer, more mature sound really well. The AKA version of Yayo reminds me a bit of songs on Blue Banisters instrumentally. It'll be nice to not be in a constant pre-release state though

drop me off at the copacabana 

I think it's about damn time Lana teams up with Dan Auerbach again, but also Drew, Dean and Zach. Ugh the flavour. :true:

All I care to have a preference for is that she continues on this path of turning all the way inward, with poetic writing and classical arrangements (whatever form that may be)! Nobody does timelessness better than our girl :heart:

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

All I care to have a preference for is that she continues on this path of turning all the way inward, with poetic writing and classical arrangements (whatever form that may be)! Nobody does timelessness better than our girl :heart:

iana we're literally here to manifest producers for the next record, try harder! 

DKntiRD.gif

4 minutes ago, West Coast said:

iana we're literally here to manifest producers for the next record, try harder! :icant:

:crazy: Omg you’re right :crazy: 

OK please nobody come for me — but I actually want to see her do more with Drew Erickson! I can tell he has some piano virtuoso capabilities up his sleeve so I would love to see Lana dive more into that classical composition a bit! And I’d love to see her continue working with Zach Dawes :whatever: