YourGirl666

LDR9 Speculation/Expectation/Thirst/Delulu Thread

6 minutes ago, bewhitehotforever said:

is that a blunt

emile bringing a huge fat blunt to smoke with mike while they make magic on LDR9 bussy bops confirmed :gurl:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Oh wow the way I’m letting myself get my hopes up….. cmon girlies pls we need to put ALL our manifesting power into this . Do not waste a drop on anything else 

Edit: WAIT I just saw the pic I think it was a joke because that thing looks like a giant blunt and Mike is known for smoking a lot he just meant a smoke sesh…. We lost :toofloppy:

edit no.2: manifest it anyways 

Edited by Sugar Venom

UbsOye5.png

Listen, I love Blue Banisters and it's a top three Lana album for me, but if there's even a chance of a Lana album with Emile strings and Mike beats...I'm using all the manifestation I have on that :pussypower:

drop me off at the copacabana 

42 minutes ago, Fart Deco said:

Uhm Emile Haynie posted on an ig story that he’s on his way to session with Mike Dean… 

:mj:

OH MY GOD MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT :paris: :paris: :paris:

I knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up smh I got my clown dress on tonight djdhshsh that was the most exhilarating two minutes of my life when I believed it 

UbsOye5.png

4 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

OH MY GOD MY PREDICTION WAS RIGHT :paris: :paris: :paris:

When I saw Emile's post, the first thing I thought about was how hyped you were gonna be :hype: I'm really hoping they're both working with Lana for LDR9, I actually might faint if they are :lange:

drop me off at the copacabana 

1 minute ago, Sugar Venom said:

I knew I shouldn’t have got my hopes up smh I got my clown dress on tonight djdhshsh that was the most exhilarating two minutes of my life when I believed it 

What do you mean honey, it’s clearly happening :mj:

Lanarat.png

Just now, Surf Noir said:

emile & mike are gonna smoke that giant blunt & create the title track for ldr9… “disco flamingo chateau marmont heaven” :dance: :hype: :thirst:

a remake/revamped version for Dance for Money with BUDGET pleaseeeee

~ Dance me all around the moon,

spin me like a ballerina - super high ~                                               

evee-dancing.gif

there’s no way it’s just for emile to deliver that fake blunt, he said it was a “session” which would likely imply a music session, it would be really stupid for him to play with our hearts & spirits like this, like when nicold nodland posted photos of chemtrails, just to follow up by saying she wasn’t working with lana… :stareney: :air: