uhauIjoe

Lana songs that make you CRY!

I don’t think I’ve ever cried to a song, but I’ve gotten watery eyes (lol) when listening to:

Β 

1. Text Book β€” because it carries an emotionalΒ weight that extends across Lana’s love life, parental relations, karmic family lineage, and the sickness of American historyΒ :xcry:Β the writing is just so moving, and when I first heard the post-chorus’sΒ β€œI screamed for them” with the background vocalists’ β€œooh”s behindΒ it β€” I was OVER.Β 

Β 

2. Living Legend β€” because it’s just so honest and pure, and the melody + lyricsΒ makeΒ it feelΒ likeΒ faded gratitudeΒ that is almost too late to express. Love love love that song.Β :poordat:

Pawn Shop Blues & Fine ChinaΒ :krylie:

@WHORE OF TROPICO Β  ⇨ Β  @SALVAWHOREΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Β  Β  Β  Β  Β Β Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFsΒ  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon β€” ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

Β 

there's a few from each album except chemtrails.Β 

Β 

aka: oh say can you see & yayo

born to die: video games and the title track

paradise: ride (ew, could never be me now)Β 

Ultraviolence: old money, flipside & black beauty

Honeymoon: Terrence, most notably the bridge

Lust for Life: Tomorrow Never Came, Heroin and Change

Norman: pretty much the whole album from how good it was, but love song, how to disappear and mariners especially made me cry

Chemtrails: none

Blue Banisters: sweet carolina, thunder, blue banisters and text book

Β 

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I askedΒ Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating.Β 

Β 

I've never been one to get really emotional when listening to music or watching movies or anything, but Hope and Old Money always get me for some reason. Bad Disease makes me quite emotional tooΒ 

Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β  Β imageproxy.jpg

Off the top of my head:

Β 

White Dress

Chemtrails Over the Country Club

Blue Banisters

Terrence Loves You

Old Money

Pawn Shop Blues

Honeymoon ("dreaming away your life")

Yayo (OG)

God Knows I Tried

Bel Air and A Star For Nick have also made me really emotional - there's something hymnal about them that strikes something deep in me.Β 

White Dress made me cry on first listen. I've cried a lot to the first two songs on that album a lot this year.Β :crai:Β 
Chemtrails is my most played Lana song to this day. It's the strangest song of hers for me - I don't know why it has the effect on me it does...Β I never get sick of it, and it always wrecks me.