uhauIjoe

BEST leak/leak moment ever?

For me, it has to be right when Your Girl leaked. It was SO unexpected and out of the blue! It was also during the LFL which was even more crazy. what about you guys? I think most of you will say when LIB leaked but that wasn't exciting when I saw it on dbree for me lol 

Yes to Heaven - this is my first time to actually witness a "leak" after stanning Lana del rey

2016 Christmas.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

in the rebecca & tostb tumblr days when every night they would post polls abt wat to leak next and when i woke up there’d be like 5 new songs, all voted for by us . Can u imagine now if a leaker came along and leaked 5 songs voted for by us ?? well these hoes were doing that multiple times per week .

also the leaking of JFK/AFFA/BB/Starry Eyed was iconic and an amazing surprise to wake up to .

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

october 4th/5th 2020 FOR SURE

obviously august 1st 2020 was ICONIC

i'd also say december 24th 2020 when the trash magic demo & 4th of july leaked!

What happened October 4/5 2020? August 1 was definitely a day to remember...

1 minute ago, May said:

in the rebecca & tostb tumblr days when every night they would post polls abt wat to leak next and when i woke up there’d be like 5 new songs, all voted for by us . Can u imagine now if a leaker came along and leaked 5 songs voted for by us ?? well these hoes were doing that multiple times per week .

also the leaking of JFK/AFFA/BB/Starry Eyed was iconic and an amazing surprise to wake up to .

Omg... you know what name just came to mind when I read that? HIGHINTHEMIND...:lange:

Just now, uhauIjoe said:

What happened October 4/5 2020? August 1 was definitely a day to remember...

30 tracks leaked in a two day span, october 4th we got neon palmmm, meth love, & ruby tuesday, october 5th we got a bunch of demos, like the affa demo, lust for life demos, the blackest day demo, as well as the paradise live concepts

WGe8ynS.gif

Unidentified Flying Bill and On & On leaking on the same day was pretty crazy. So was the day that Life Is Beautiful, I Talk To Jesus and the God Knows I Tried demo leaked. Oh, and when Freak Like Me leaked and we realized that there were actually Honeymoon demos out there...:trisha:  But I remember my first leak (BAR) being really special too, but that might have just been because it was my first one that I witnessed and it was on my birthday that year. 

imageproxy.jpg

3 minutes ago, May said:

Pls... a leaker nowadays will give us a SNIPPET and say they're feeling "generous"... or an "unmastered album" with a whole countdown:bebe:

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

30 tracks leaked in a two day span, october 4th we got neon palmmm, meth love, & ruby tuesday, october 5th we got a bunch of demos, like the affa demo, lust for life demos, the blackest day demo, as well as the paradise live concepts

according to wikia that was from October 14/15, it looks like stuff just kept leaking all the way until November 16 :0

To me it was the leaking of Black Beauty, Hollywood, JFK and Starry Eyed. The songs were excellent and everybody was talking about them... BTD/Paradise era was coming to an end and we were all excited but also nervous about the new record and these songs, even if some were from previous sessions, gave us a glimpse of what Ultraviolence was going to reserve for all of us. Ah how I miss my teens

07772f16031f371bb19c2650cab67790a3966c6d

5 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Unidentified Flying Bill and On & On leaking on the same day was pretty crazy. So was the day that Life Is Beautiful, I Talk To Jesus and the God Knows I Tried demo leaked. Oh, and when Freak Like Me leaked and we realized that there were actually Honeymoon demos out there...:trisha:  But I remember my first leak (BAR) being really special too, but that might have just been because it was my first one that I witnessed and it was on my birthday that year. 

lust for life demo & freak like me was a treat as well! still some of my favorite demos! :thankyou:

WGe8ynS.gif

the good life leaking was a big moment for me, we were being fed snippets of it like crumbs and i would eat it all up :flutter: i waited an eternity for it to leak

...and now i barely play that snoozefest

5 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

cherrysoda.png

sfsdf.png

All of October 2020 through November honestly seemed ICONIC asf... kind of like this October!

1 minute ago, uhauIjoe said:

cherrysoda.png

sfsdf.png

All of October 2020 through November honestly seemed ICONIC asf... kind of like this October!

i really hope we get another "leak season" soon, this year was pretty dry and there's so much that could be leaked, there's no reason why people are still hoarding laptop demos which were teased over a year ago... :um2:

WGe8ynS.gif

Omg y'all... this Christmas better top ANY of the previous leak moments:illumilana: honestly imagine if we got like Malibu and the mike will made it songs

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

i really hope we get another "leak season" soon, this year was pretty dry and there's so much that could be leaked, there's no reason why people are still hoarding laptop demos which were teased over a year ago... :um2:

right... it's the way we still don't even have some songs unedited for me