uhauIjoe

BEST leak/leak moment ever?

Just now, your dealer said:

UFB was the first leak i was apart of that we actually received from begging so that one. 

getting the "on & on & on pre-leak" thread from 30 pages to 100+ pages in like a day was such a fun & chaotic moment! 

WGe8ynS.gif

It's weird, but I actually still remember where I was when Nectar and Cherry Blossom originally leaked. I was sitting in the backseat of a car while waiting for the person I was with at a gas station. It was kind of surreal, but that moment really sticks out in my head. I also remember The Good Life being somewhat of a big deal when that finally leaked. 

imageproxy.jpg

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

It's weird, but I actually still remember where I was when Nectar and Cherry Blossom originally leaked. I was sitting in the backseat of a car while waiting for the person I was with at a gas station. It was kind of surreal, but that moment really sticks out in my head. I also remember The Good Life being somewhat of a big deal when that finally leaked. 

I remember exactly where I was when I heard BAR. I was lying on my bed and I was like "I gotta get my headphones" lol! I also remember when MMITPM leaked because that's when I discovered Lana had unreleased

For me it was my first leak "So Legit", people went crazy about it and I think there were even articles talking about how she was calling out Gaga lmao. 

Also  Life Is Beautiful, we've waited so many years for that song and it was totally worth it 

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

After months of manifesting I must say that when 'UFB' came out it exceeded all expectations I had about the song. Whoever said that that song wasn't important or worth leaking... :scoff:

bb leaking😭 and ngl ononon 1 oct, that day i thought nuuuh this aint gonna end to fast and then in like 2 hours we were getting ufb... this was that day

and for sure lust for life demo 1, a great loss for lfl

giphy.gif?cid=2154d3d7jpqyd46ox5igmjru9y

3 hours ago, xlanax said:

To me it was the leaking of Black Beauty, Hollywood, JFK and Starry Eyed. The songs were excellent and everybody was talking about them... BTD/Paradise era was coming to an end and we were all excited but also nervous about the new record and these songs, even if some were from previous sessions, gave us a glimpse of what Ultraviolence was going to reserve for all of us. Ah how I miss my teens

Experiencing this was the pinnacle of my career as a Lana stan :oprah: I remember a little elusive snippet of JFK had been circulating across the Tumblr blogs for a bit. It was hotly anticipated just like Roses (which turned out to be a snooze ngl). The DRAMA that unfolded that night in July 2013 when it was made known that Rick Nowels had been uploading unleaked demos on his wordpress blog which the public could access. Girls scurried left & right to download them before he took them down :shh:

I vividly remember staying up until sunrise listening to Angels Forever, Forever Angels & Black Beauty for the first time after they were found on Rick's site, truly a spiritual moment :wowcry: I'll never forget it.

Just now, prettywhenimhigh said:

the leakers battle from last year for sure that day was pure fun :wowcry:

We need a part two :true: Leakers, get your swords (files) out! 

imageproxy.jpg