uhauIjoe

BEST leak/leak moment ever?

The @Be Free leaks STILL rock my world!!! I'll never forget the day the Demo CD leaked, and we finally got to hear The Ocean... and then a few months later, getting the totally unknown, unexpected Mermaid Motel demo, which remains maybe my favorite leak ever to this day tbh :defeated:

No matter how many times I hear them, those still feel like 'new' leaks to me, and I'm just as excited as the day they dropped 

o4qjp4j.png

2 hours ago, sparklrtrailrheaven said:

The @Be Free leaks STILL rock my world!!! I'll never forget the day the Demo CD leaked, and we finally got to hear The Ocean... and then a few months later, getting the totally unknown, unexpected Mermaid Motel demo, which remains maybe my favorite leak ever to this day tbh :defeated:

No matter how many times I hear them, those still feel like 'new' leaks to me, and I'm just as excited as the day they dropped 

i wasn't a member of lanaboards or keeping track of leaks back in 2017 but i couldn't IMAGINE what it was like to hear the mermaid motel demo for the very first time right when it leaked :defeated: i seriously do think it's one of the best tracks she's ever recorded, i hope eventually we get more lizzy grant magic like that :flutter: i'd say the early trash magic demo could compare, which is also another favorite of mine, it's surf noir at it's finest :heart: 

WGe8ynS.gif