bluechemtrails

Musicians you like the least

Which musicians do you like the least?

For me, at the moment, it's Adele and Abba, because I don't understand their success, I mean their music is ok, but not really that great. They are so successful only because of their big name.

halsey

look we all went through the 2015 hate phase bc she was clearly a d-grade copycat, but we're well past that and i just... cannot get into her

her voice is like nails on a chalkboard, her lyrics are usually so cringy, on paper they are sometimes good but then her delivery ruins it, and her entire persona is just. I can't stand her. I know a lot of people really liked her last album, but I just can't get into it :toofloppy:

i wouldn’t say there’s a musician i like the least/dislike the least? i can’t really think of anybody in particular… i don’t like music/pop music which is very generic or obviously just following trends/commercial success, i admire & strongly prefer music with a real sense of artistry (which pop music can have)

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

5 minutes ago, CinnamonGay said:

Ariana

Billie

Dua lipa

Justin beaver

Halsey

Fake af 

I agree with all of these apart from dula peep. She's not trying to do anything other than write pop music so her music doesn't feel fake-deep like Halsey and others.

Popular ≠ Fake

Kim Petrash,

Can't stand her ass for working with Dr(ap*st). Luke & the way she apologising Kesha for telling her she was a liar disgusts me

She fake af

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i wouldn’t say there’s a musician i like the least/dislike the least? i can’t really think of anybody in particular… i don’t like music/pop music which is very generic or obviously just following trends/commercial success, i admire & strongly prefer music with a real sense of artistry (which pop music can have)

Ok, but is there an artist you really can't stand for some reason?

I make a point to not hate on any artist and I respect the hustle of everyone, but I think the new wave of alternative women in music — that, in my opinion, inaccurately get lumped with Lana — just aren’t for me (Halsey, Billie Eilish, Clairo, Phoebe Bridgers, Melanie Martinez). 

I also don’t really like sparkly, shiny, glossy “pop” that is mainstream nowadays. The true beauty of popular music flourished in the early 2000s with Britney, Beyoncé, and their peers. 

1 minute ago, bluechemtrails said:

Ok, but is there an artist you really can't stand for some reason?

honestly? i don’t know/think so, there’s artists who i don’t care for, or artists who make music i don’t like or think is overrated, but it’s not to say i can’t stand them, if that makes sense?

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix