bluechemtrails

Musicians you like the least

4 minutes ago, Venice said:

Omg, did she do smthn this year or? I've always been into her I mean, she's hot as hell lol but I never looked into her life etc. :O 

MGK has said some super fucked up shit, and the fact that she's dating him when I'm sure she knows about it makes me feel weird. Also, she's just generally given me a super weird vibe for the past year or so. That one GQ article where her and MGK talked about their relationship gave me secondhand embarrassment for days 

imageproxy.jpg

1 hour ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Alessia Cara 

I don't know what it is about her but she bothers me so much

Nothing against her but yeah, I can't stand her music because the amount of cheese and corn in each song is gonna give me a stroke :(

10 minutes ago, The Baradise Edition said:

Hes a fraud in so many ways but mostly how he preys on women clearly in love with other men rihanna bella hadid

Oh and calling his childs mother a ho in im upset

And when he very obviously ripped off XXXTentacion's hit song Look At Me, got called out for it, and claimed he didn't even know who X was lmao. The list is endless.

christina aguilera why is she so loud

also JLO she is a fraud specifically (non-)singer JLO I kinda like actress JLO TBH but I HATE JLO as an artist just terrible very bad

also the beatles trash Fiona Apple ate them up with her Across the Universe cover I love Fiona Apple I hate old men & john lennon was a rat .

qfrWuBl.png

100 Gecs, Camila Cabello, Demi Lovato, Dorian Electra, Gabbie Hanna, Halsey, Justin Bieber, Poppy th_smiley-puke.gif (A random list, I know. But I can't stand any of these people)

And also the Ayesha Erotica tribute act genre of musicians like That Kid/Slayyyter/CXLE/etc :toofunny:

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥

Lil Nas X, literally over sexualizing homosexuality for shock value in a sad attempt to get the GP to stream his music, and then public eats it up and call him a marketing genius when it’s really that he has absolutely zero morals, the quality of his music or talent alone will never get him recognition so he has to rely on public acts of indecency, and then seeing the industry embrace him it’s like what the fuck

stupid faggot who decided that his response to homophobia was to worship the devil, “oh people were mean to me for being gay let me idolize the fucking devil” what a sad man, he’s ugly as FUCK too 

User has been warned for this post

9 minutes ago, Taylor Secman said:

stupid faggot

completely unnecessary, you can voice your opinion without being an asshole all the time, did you know that? I'm sick of reading your posts tbh, I'm going to use the ignore user feature for the first time thanks to you, lets see how it works :hooker:

Actually I can keep going bc I’m a massive hater I fucking can’t stand Taylor Swift I think Ed Sheeran fucking sucks and SZA is quite possibly the worst singer I’ve ever heard 

Rick Ross is fat as shit, Lil Uzi beats women but hides behind his weird child persona, and Megan Thee Stallion gets by on sex appeal, media manipulation, and very average rap skills

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

did anyone already say nikki lane. if not, nikki lane

On 10/28/2021 at 4:19 PM, iconiclogan said:

nikki lane…. i liked nikki lana prior to the whole saturated in being lana’s best friend thing. then i had to sit thru 4 of her opening sets at NFR tour. sorry girl😞

ope. period queen

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Also I do not like P!nk she seems like a massive stuck up bitch who has made the last 15 years of her career about slut shaming other female artists and doing that tired ass ceiling shit 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Lil Nas X

Olivia Rodrigo

Ed Sheeran

Queen

The Beatles

Kanye West

Camila Cabello

Demi Lovato

Arca

And whoever makes reggaeton music

I don't like the music of any of the above, PLUS some feel hella overrated (Lil Nas X, Olivia Rodrigo, Camila Cabello), some I just can't stop finding everywhere and are not as good as they've been painted like, but (The Beatles, Queen, Kanye West) and some are, well, pretentious* (Ed Sheeran). The rest I don't mind them and I am just not into their music.

*Not pretty sure if that's the word I'd use, but when he said he would release his album in 2017 instead of 2016 just not to compete with Beyoncé and The Weeknd, I was like :bye: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2: