bluechemtrails

Musicians you like the least

36 minutes ago, Vanilla Icy said:

gaga is also insufferable. everything after the fame monster has been a miss, yet she hypes her work up to the high heavens acting as if she's revolutionary to the world of pop music. i've never seen someone so pretentious release such mediocre work.

I'm so glad "House Of Gucci" is being released during a pandemic bc I don't think I could bear another "A Star Is Born" like press tour, which seemed to be inescapable. I swear late 2018 you couldn't open social media without hearing LG saying something incredibly pretentious and out of touch while Bradley Cooper sat beside her looking like a slapped ass. 

⊹ (:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅[̲̅:♡:]̲̅:̲̅:̲̅:̲̅) ⊹ 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

25 minutes ago, godsmonster said:

their cover of I Feel Love is singlehandedly the WORST cover i have ever heard. Donna Summer is ROLLING in her grave from it. If she was alive and heard it she would no doubt become an outspoken homophobe and i don’t blame her.

Grown men thinking they can sing and dance like Donna Summer (without purposefully being campy/drag) are literally the worst thing to happen to disco and the LGTBQ community. 

𓊔 I took the miracle move on drug 𓊔

⚕️ The effects were temporary ⚕️

I find Lil Nas X irritating… atleast Madonna who always pulled the shock card could sing… also trying to start a new satanic panic to sell your nusic is incredibly dangerous. A lot of innocent people were targeted when Merilyn Manson did that shit in the 80,s/ 90’s. Especially dangerous as Q Anon already has millions of americans believing in satanic pedo cabals

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg

48 minutes ago, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

I find Lil Nas X irritating… atleast Madonna who always pulled the shock card could sing… also trying to start a new satanic panic to sell your nusic is incredibly dangerous. A lot of innocent people were targeted when Merilyn Manson did that shit in the 80,s/ 90’s. Especially dangerous as Q Anon already has millions of americans believing in satanic pedo cabals

you had me in the first half, lol

2 hours ago, Solar Fields said:

Not into most of the rappers who are popular right now. I think most popular rap music is so oversexualized and glamorizes materialism and misogyny. 

Aging myself a little, but I agree. It felt fresh in the '90s with Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown, etc. but nowadays it all comes off super stale and redundant for some reason. The only girl who actually pulls it off effortlessly for me is Rihanna.

Lorde... I liked 'Pure Heroine' and that's it. I think as far as vocals go, I put her in the same category as Billie Eilish. On certain songs it kinda works, otherwise it's a complete miss and dare I say unpleasant. :delish:

On 10/29/2021 at 9:28 PM, Glitter Boy said:

Dorian Electra - didn't really know about the most recent thing they were involved in, but I just can't stand their music. I like hyperpop of, say, Charli, Caroline, even some AG, but not Dorian, hell no. The remixes for positions and other songs were truly a disgrace. And they destroyed Replay :trisha: 

Same here, I like their aesthetic but I can't stand their voice. It just feels so grating to me for some reason

Also I can't stand Melanie Martinez, Phoebe Bridgers and Demi Lovato

FUGjsXqWAAAhpYH?format=jpg&name=900x900

Although I like some of her songs, like the classiques, I find Miley Cyrus' voice to be particularly unpleasant. Her cover of 'Heart of Glass' was terrible.

I like Adele's personality, there is something very candid and endearing about her, but she's made the same music for like four albums in a row. Not saying there aren't any songs that I like, but her albums are completely indecipherable from the other, and for that reason I do not care.

8 hours ago, Poor Stacy said:

Aging myself a little, but I agree. It felt fresh in the '90s with Lil' Kim, Foxy Brown, etc. but nowadays it all comes off super stale and redundant for some reason. The only girl who actually pulls it off effortlessly for me is Rihanna.

They need to run foxy brown her damn flowers, that woman is a goddess

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

ok i like lordes music but i can't stand her pretentious holier than thou attitude especially in this last album cycle. still gonna stream solar power deluxe next friday tho.

oh and, did anyone say john mayer in this thread? he can eat a dick

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

17 hours ago, Taylor Secman said:

he isn't gunna fuck you 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

I already have a bf thank you very much but the fact you thought this was a comeback? chile you thought you ate 

Sia

Maroon 5 (Adam's voice is annoying my christ)

Halsey

Ariana Grande

Ed Sheeran

Bebe Rexha

Sam Smith

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

Olivia Rodrigo has one of the most utterly generic voices of all time. I don’t get it. Also it was scum of her to rip off one of the most iconic album covers of the 90’s and then go “ we’re both inspired by Carrie” bitch you literally are signed to Geffin you knew what you were doing. Also her only good song is half a Paramore track. She took my least favorite part of Taylor Swift and amplified it.

https://i.pinimg.com/736x/59/40/90/5940903240da03ab6f8c1a9c79a31773.jpg