bluechemtrails

Musicians you like the least

Ed Sheeran is the male equivalent to Adele; in the sense they are both incredibly popular for making the same album at every turn and getting a shit ton of praise and accolades from the industry. But at least Adele can belt. I can't stand the bland ginger.Ā :scoff:

1 minute ago, West Coast said:

Ed Sheeran is the male equivalent to Adele; in the sense they are both incredibly popular for making the same album at every turn and getting a shit ton of praise and accolades from the industry. But at least Adele can belt. I can't stand the bland ginger.Ā :scoff:

omg someone finally said it :trisha:

Red Sheerat should NOT have won a grammy for Shape of You over Kehsha's Praying or at LEAST Gaga's Million Reasons, if not Praying :dorothy:

Ā 

there is no emote that satisfies my frustration here zldfjbs,kzfba. rgkja,gdlvhdjofdargr

Last.FMĀ |Ā DiscogsĀ |Ā Letterboxd

fUsMzFd.jpeg

Spoiler

aggressiveĀ trashing onĀ any artist orĀ music is such a weird concept imoĀ :smokes3:Ā I mean, of course it's fun andĀ cool to joke around,Ā practiceĀ constructive criticism orĀ just say that you don't care for some song/album/artist, but to think how much time and energy some people will spend just to make upĀ randomĀ shit on something that's supposed to just make money orĀ people happy... like why, most of the times it makes people look so immatureĀ 

that being said, I really like this thread because most of ya'll can play this game nicely andĀ it's fun to read different opinionsĀ :party:Ā oh and:

Ā 

- whenever I hear Maroon 5/James Blunt/the Beatles it's a skip like please just shh

- Justin Bieber's personaĀ is a massive turn off even though some of his songs kinda slap

- I used to be a hugeĀ stan ofĀ Ariana's music and kept up with her alotĀ but there's something about her personaĀ that keeps irking me, she just seems so inauthentic

- I used to stan Nicki as well and I still stream her older music sometimes (god forbid) but she's so embarrassing these days and completely in the wrong

strong like a tree but the unlucky oneĀ 

Dua Lipa

Ava Max

Ā 

can't think of anyone else right now, just find these pop girls so boring, nothing unique about them, a bunch of others girls like these two but these are the most prominent i can think of

On 11/1/2021 at 10:57 PM, lover said:
Ā  Reveal hidden contents

aggressiveĀ trashing onĀ any artist orĀ music is such a weird concept imoĀ :smokes3:Ā I mean, of course it's fun andĀ cool to joke around,Ā practiceĀ constructive criticism orĀ just say that you don't care for some song/album/artist, but to think how much time and energy some people will spend just to make upĀ randomĀ shit on something that's supposed to just make money orĀ people happy... like why, most of the times it makes people look so immatureĀ 

that being said, I really like this thread because most of ya'll can play this game nicely andĀ it's fun to read different opinionsĀ :party:Ā oh and:

Ā 

- whenever I hear Maroon 5/James Blunt/the Beatles it's a skip like please just shh

- Justin Bieber's personaĀ is a massive turn off even though some of his songs kinda slap

- I used to be a hugeĀ stan ofĀ Ariana's music and kept up with her alotĀ but there's something about her personaĀ that keeps irking me, she just seems so inauthentic

- I used to stan Nicki as well and I still stream her older music sometimes (god forbid) but she's so embarrassing these days and completely in the wrong

Ā 

this reminds me that i absolutely cannot stand adam levineĀ 

faSE.gif

On 11/2/2021 at 12:57 PM, lover said:
Ā  Reveal hidden contents

James Blunt

Omg I think I only know one song of his but whenever he is mentioned I'm always reminded of whenĀ Lily Allen said she met him and he "rhymes with his surname"

:omfg2:

Ā 

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

I have grown to not over-hate artists for menial things but these people are something elseĀ 

Ā 

Chris Brown - woman beater that I cant believe still has legions of fansĀ 

Drake right and after he released 2013sĀ Nothing Was The SameĀ 

Ed Sheeran... my introduction to him was X... all was cool until he payola'd the radio industry with the garbage that is the divide albumĀ 

PayoolaĀ 5 - if Payola of the Century was a GRAMMY Award, Maroon 5 Ā would win every year. Every single they put out charts and stays on rotation for months, more than the top 10Ā biggest artist on the planet right now. blatant criminal activity bc not even their big fans stream their music like thatĀ 

Ā 

Ā 

On 10/31/2021 at 3:16 PM, Arcadia said:

Tori Kelly

Ā 

damn what did she do to youĀ :magikarp:

On 10/31/2021 at 5:11 PM, TrashMagiq said:

just sharing my opinion on other people's opinion cause i'm bored

Ā 

I feel like most people's extremeĀ Lil Nas X hate comes fromĀ internalized homophobiaĀ like there's no way people care That much about him giving the devil a lapdance in one of his music video's when there have been countless of artists using "satanic imagery". Liiike it's really never that serious people act like he's sacrificing innocent children when in reality he's literallyĀ just trolling? Religious twitter republicans were outraged by his "satanic imagery" (again literally him giving "the devil" a lapdance) so he just played into it a little on twitter as a response to it? Literally what is the big deal..

fkn thank youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu. the only competent and correct discourse about Lil NasĀ in this entire siteĀ :gclap:Ā :gclap:

Ā 

On 10/31/2021 at 10:05 AM, Dealer Magnus Opus said:

ā€œ weā€™re both inspired by Carrieā€ bitch you literally are signed to Geffin you knew what you were doing.Ā 

"prom queen with blood all over" omg so original, Kourtney Love is the inventor of blood and American prom parties. This should be my halloween costume for next year just so I can get a shoutout from herĀ 

Ā 

On 11/1/2021 at 6:36 AM, LanasC keSpoon said:

Twenty One Pilots

as the resident TOP fan I will simply have to fight you in the parking lot. Catch me oussideĀ :madge:

Maroon 5, especially that douchebag Adam LevineĀ :pls:

Normani - the unnecessary hype really turns me off. People praise her like she's a God but I watched her NBA performance & it was just embarrassing. I really can't join that hype train ever.

Ā 

Justin Bieber - he gives me the ick. I also have a strong feeling he is homophobic. I also hate his auto-tuned voice

20 hours ago, partymonster said:

damn what skylar grey do

I don't even remember but I called her a flop and she replied with "ok lol" or something. Granted those were the days when I was a shady af Lady Gaga stan and called everyone a flop. šŸ’€