bluechemtrails

Musicians you like the least

I usually try to just avoid artists that I don't care about musically, but some are just too inescapable to ignore. Lady Gaga rubs me the wrong way with her post-Artpop (or even post-Born This Way) releases and the way she's (still) portrayed as some kind of pop visionary. Like, she's always had a sense of pretentiousness to her, but with The Fame Monster or Born This Way, she had the music to actually back up that kind of behaviour and it pretty much felt like an essential part of the whole "Gaga" package; with her newer stuff and especially Chromatica, on the other hand, it almost sounds like she's parodying herself. 

Taylor Swift is another super popular singer that is kind of a difficult one for me. I find her very fascinating as a person and a businesswoman; I love the badassness of just rerecording her entire back catalogue, and I also think she's a pretty great writer. But I can't get into her as a singer. I just don't find her voice particularly enjoyable to listen to, and unfortunately she – to me – also isn't one of those singers that despite not having an objectively great voice can still turn it into greatness with their unique style and just the kind of music they make (I'm thinking Gwen Stefani, for example, or Amy Winehouse or even Madonna). So yeah, although I have a lot of respect for her, I just can't really get into her music.

And finally, Ed Shitrat AKA the Devil himself, but we all already knew that.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

lizzo, demi lovato, lil nas x, justin bieber, lady gaga (used to like her :poordat:), sean mendes, camilla cabello, ed sheeran

On 11/23/2021 at 7:28 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Lady Gaga rubs me the wrong way with her post-Artpop (or even post-Born This Way) releases and the way she's (still) portrayed as some kind of pop visionary. Like, she's always had a sense of pretentiousness to her, but with The Fame Monster or Born This Way, she had the music to actually back up that kind of behaviour and it pretty much felt like an essential part of the whole "Gaga" package; with her newer stuff and especially Chromatica, on the other hand, it almost sounds like she's parodying herself. 

THIS IS WHAT I MEAN!! The music just isn't as good like it used to be. :poordat: 

banner.png

suffer does the wolf crawling to thee

On 11/23/2021 at 6:28 PM, SlowGinFizzzz said:

Lady Gaga rubs me the wrong way with her post-Artpop (or even post-Born This Way) releases and the way she's (still) portrayed as some kind of pop visionary. Like, she's always had a sense of pretentiousness to her, but with The Fame Monster or Born This Way, she had the music to actually back up that kind of behaviour and it pretty much felt like an essential part of the whole "Gaga" package; with her newer stuff and especially Chromatica, on the other hand, it almost sounds like she's parodying herself. 

:true:

On 12/18/2021 at 12:07 PM, Ariana said:

Depeche Mode

:pls:

(i respect your opinion tho this is the musicians you like the least thread after all :))

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

On 12/18/2021 at 1:07 PM, Ariana said:

Jamiroquai

Depeche Mode

James Blunt

Anastacia

Ed Sheeran

Adele

Depeche Mode.. Adele.. :wtf:

39 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

What did Depeche Mode & Adele do??? :icant:

Exactly :poordat:

They can (literally) enjoy the silence..

banner.png

1 hour ago, slut4davegahan said:

They can (literally) enjoy the silence..

everybody add Enjoy The Silence (hands and feet mix) into your playlists

17 minutes ago, honey dew said:

When she sold her abuse story to ELLE magazine

wait WHAT i did not know this

32 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

oh also not that i think their fanbases overlap whatsoever but ajr... brainrot

the guy i had a crush on had an AJR song.. weak i believe was the song.. in his playlist. immediate turn off. :bebe:

banner.png

2 minutes ago, Mermaid Hotel said:

Not seeing enough Kim Petshit on this thread.. She is the epitome of why you should dislike an artist :illumarina:

i'm sorry about your coconut allergy :creepna3:

Spoiler

that aside i agree with you but only about the post-clarity output being absolute trash and the fact that she's a dr. puke defender

Lil Nas X.

I used to want to support him but after seeing his "pregnacy" album trailer, it rubs me the wrong way. And also, i think musically, he's boring & overhyped.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, TropicoKitten said:

I absolutely cannot stand rex orange county. Every single song makes me want to rip my ears off 

Yess I'm so glad that faux earnest consciously over corny style never truly took off cause it was looking like he was gonna be huge for a moment years back

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Halsey but really anyone who does that waëlcum tœ mÿe kìtcheyn wę hjæv bananìs eÿnd áuvïcãdís cursive singing I genuinely cannot comprehend how people find that pleasant to listen to like please help me understand

UbsOye5.png