YourGirl666

Santa Daddy comes into your house wearing only his Chromatica jockstrap and says he wanna peg you, but before he does it, he wants to make a Lana related wish come true - fat cock Santa grants you a Lana wish (feat. Nikki Lane) (Thanks @TrashMagiq)

You are so fucking hilarious I love you :omfg2:

I would want to hang out with her for a whole day and get breakfast at Denny’s, go to the park, grab ice cream, ask her all the questions, head to the beach, and have a cute little dinner at Mel’s for burgers and shakes, maybe crash a studio session to hear what it’s like to be in the presence of musical greatness in process :angie:

In the spirit of Santa, I would wish she would release her Santa Baby cover. But in general, I would probably wish that she would give us an hour on live where we can ask her questions (all of us) that she can answer, preferably about her music from any and all eras, even the pre-BTD years. I love listening to Lana talk and give us her insight. Oh, and maybe I'd ask him to ask her to release some unleaked songs. Side note: someone needs to show her that q&a function of Instagram Live. 

imageproxy.jpg

this thread title is TOO LONG just say Fat cock santa grants you a Lana wish,, Much more appealing catching to the eye I'm drawn to it I want to interact with it it's straight to the POINT we got PLACES TO BE things to DO we DO NOT have the time to read about chromatica jockstrap and pegging it's taking up THREE whole lines . 

anyways RBFY slay

qfrWuBl.png

8 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

this thread title is TOO LONG just say Fat cock santa grants you a Lana wish,, Much more appealing catching to the eye I'm drawn to it I want to interact with it it's straight to the POINT we got PLACES TO BE things to DO we DO NOT have the time to read about chromatica jockstrap and pegging it's taking up THREE whole lines . 

anyways RBFY slay

I'm in my hope is a dangerous thing for a woman like me to have - but I have it era

37 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’ve never seen a glitter jewel case, I imagine it’s like the NFR cassette.

I want one now, Thanks :icant:

they're real believe me in the 2000s I saw with my own eyes! it's indeed like the NFR cassette 

would be perfect right? :icant: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

Just now, ChaoticLipster said:

What’s your religion Yourgirl666? Crystal METHodist? 

her religion is boom like that

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

25 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

anyways RBFY slay

Marketing and SEO tips from LanaBoards. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift