YourGirl666

Santa Daddy comes into your house wearing only his Chromatica jockstrap and says he wanna peg you, but before he does it, he wants to make a Lana related wish come true - fat cock Santa grants you a Lana wish (feat. Nikki Lane) (Thanks @TrashMagiq)

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I love @YourGirl666 even if I don’t understand their sense of humour…never change, my b :troll:

agree :agree:

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, ChaoticLipster said:

What’s your religion Yourgirl666? Crystal METHodist? 

swimmingpoolglimmeringdarlingwhitebikinioffwithmyrednailpolishwatchmeintheswimmingpoolbrightblueripplesyousittingsippingonyourblackcristalohyeahboomlikethatboomlikethatboomlikethat hoe of the 666th day of the Nikkocalypse out September 11th, Lanaboards exclusive 

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

swimmingpoolglimmeringdarlingwhitebikinioffwithmyrednailpolishwatchmeintheswimmingpoolbrightblueripplesyousittingsippingonyourblackcristalohyeahboomlikethatboomlikethatboomlikethat hoe of the 666th day of the Nikkocalypse out September 11th, Lanaboards exclusive 

I agree with you COCC really is her worst album

Arches are Illusions solid at first glance

I say we make "Santa Daddy comes into your house wearing only his Chromatica jockstrap and says he wanna peg you, but before he does it, he wants to make a Lana related wish come true - fat cock Santa grants you a Lana wish" our official Lanaboards slogan 

imageproxy.jpg

50 minutes ago, rightofjupiter said:

Vault release of all the unreleased tracks that didn’t make albums in a gorgeous vinyl boxset

Divided by eras and including songs we didn't even know that existed :angie: 

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

I think my wish would be that when Lana makes her inevitable return to social media, she'll make an account here to answer all our questions :true::cumming:

and then while she's on here she can set up a soundcloud and leak her own unrelease shit every day or two :blush3:

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Just now, Hydroponic Weeds said:

I think my wish would be that when Lana makes her inevitable return to social media, she'll make an account here to answer all our questions :true::cumming:

What if she already has :dua: I've always wondered if Lana's ever been an LB lurker 

imageproxy.jpg

Just now, Super Movie said:

What if she already has :dua: I've always wondered if Lana's ever been an LB lurker 

her team knows about us i mean shit, they're still sending Elle info so i'm 99% sure she's here but we just don't know. i wish someone who talks to her on her livestreams would fucking ask her

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

27 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

they're real believe me in the 2000s I saw with my own eyes! it's indeed like the NFR cassette 

would be perfect right? :icant: 

Great, Time to start a label, Sign a bitch, Make some Merch.

Spoiler

And when the interviewer says:

why you support such shit talent?:wtf2:

Spoiler

Because c*nt, I wanted a glitter cd case made, I know they’re shit, now buy the album…:ma:

Spoiler

:sass:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, Hydroponic Weeds said:

her team knows about us i mean shit, they're still sending Elle info so i'm 99% sure she's here but we just don't know. i wish someone who talks to her on her livestreams would fucking ask her

Yes of course our queen does. The only thing for us to wonder about is what it would feel like to her reading some of our comments. It’s in the little things that might be hurtful reading while it could just be an analysis of us

What’s this devotion? You really seem like a good man
Bodies or oceans, I cling to you like your mainland