YourGirl666

Santa Daddy comes into your house wearing only his Chromatica jockstrap and says he wanna peg you, but before he does it, he wants to make a Lana related wish come true - fat cock Santa grants you a Lana wish (feat. Nikki Lane) (Thanks @TrashMagiq)

I would ask her to make a rock album with electric guitars :poordat: also i would ask for a mike dean and emile haynie collab ( after the release of the rock album ofc) :poordat:

Loving the big title, it really paints a clear picture of the scenario in your mind :eartha:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

i wish for lana to make monthly instagram livestreams so lb members have time to think of the juiciest questions and we recruit one person every month to go on there and ask them all :hype: we would end every lana mystery there is. thank you, fat c*** santa

Spoiler

also i audibly laughed at the name of this thread, i was genuinely shocked when i read it. @YourGirl666 you never miss

My little butthole hurts just thinking about taking big thick daddy bear cock on it, but if it's the price for getting the full TLSP sessions... this bussy is ready to sit :cumming:

Santa is coming 

𝕀 𝕔𝕝𝕠𝕤𝕖 𝕞𝕪 𝕖𝕪𝕖𝕤, 𝕒𝕥 𝕟𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 𝕀 𝕨𝕚𝕤𝕙 𝕥𝕠 𝕣𝕚𝕤𝕖 𝕗𝕣𝕠𝕞 𝕒𝕝𝕝 𝕥𝕙𝕖 𝕕𝕦𝕤𝕥