Sign in to follow this  
Honeyyoung

Lana facts younger fans don't know

3 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

The amount of popular pictures of her that are actually edits...I see people using them as if they're actual pictures of her all the timeΒ :judgingu4:

oomf said that ppl got tattoos of his edits:facepalm:

20 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

i still wanna know what that photoshoot in a witch house that was caught by a streamer was forΒ :coffee:

Β 

I honestly think she was just visiting/passing by and wanted to take a pic in front of it

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ 

2 minutes ago, teenangst said:

Β 

D0H3.gif

Β 

This thread is sending me,Β I don’t know why the idea of lana falling down a well / being distressed because of a UFO is making me giggle so hardΒ 

Literally same I’m still laughing

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

33 minutes ago, palemoonbaby said:

She has many accounts on YouTube and Instagram. 90% of them not using for years.

was not expecting the return of uhualjoe a few months ago😭

β€œI’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

Maybe newer fans don't know this yet, but Lana actually has released albums before 'NFR!'–better ones too.Β :gasp:

Just now, West Coast said:

Maybe newer fans don't know this, but Lana actually has released albums before 'NFR!', better ones too.Β :gasp:

I’m all for subjective tastes, but new NFR stans dont even like to acknowledge her previous works and always drag ultraviolence and lust for life it’s sooo annoying..

4 minutes ago, Lindsay Lohan said:

Lana used to be part of a love cult with a toxic leaderΒ 

Β 

Β  Reveal hidden contents

It kinda sends me how Lana used to just lied all the time for funΒ Β :toofunny:

Β 

i thought it was a sex cultπŸ˜€-

β€œI’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

33 minutes ago, West Coast said:

She once called 911 in a London hotel, only to realize that 911 doesn't work in the UK

That’s hilariousΒ :sass:

Spoiler

TBH if I was overseas & needed help I’d probably start to dial 911Β :icant:

Spoiler

:ma:

Β 

Β 

IMG-3521.jpg

1 hour ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

was that one story about her voice being so airy because she fell down a tree or a well real? am i the only one who still remembers that?Β 

when she was a child she went down a well with a tape that held her, the taperipped and she fell on her back and got hospitalized. years later a man came to her and told her the reason her voice is whispery is because of that time she fell

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

when she was a child she went down a well with a tape that held her, the taperipped and she fell on her back and got hospitalized. years later a man came to her and told her the reason her voice is whispery is because of that time she fell

And that man was Bob Leone

tumblr-offofn-R8-LN1qj7kyho1-640.gif

.γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»γ€€β‹†Β·Λš ༘ *γ€€GIVE PEACE A CHANCE γ€€Λš ༘ β‹†ο½‘Λšγ€€γƒ»γ‚œγ‚œγƒ»οΌŽ

4 minutes ago, Honeyyoung said:

. Β . Β  . Β  . Β tape? TAPE????????

Β 

UV/Honeymoon

7 minutes ago, That Venice Bitch said:

And that man was Bob Leone

Why is this so funnyΒ 

Β 

Β 

I remember a different version of that story. Didn’t she say she had a treehouse and the ladder to get to it was a ribbon and she fell while climbing it as theΒ ribbon gave way. And as an adult she saw a clairvoyant and they said she had fallen as a child.Β 
Β 

I feel like this was from a rolling stone interviewΒ 

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Found it. Interview in Lovecat

Β 

β€œWhen I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can’t get over how strange it is that he knew that.”

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

Not really a fact but I would like to air my grievances with newer fans who claim that AKA is completely unlistenable and that you’re β€œnot a true fan” if you enjoy that record because it β€œglamorizes grooming and drug addiction” andΒ Lana has allegedly come out of the woodwork and has said that it’s all about her β€œtrauma” :judgingu4:

Β 

SometimesΒ I believe in the power of gatekeeping.Β :what:

3 minutes ago, Trash Magic said:

Found it. Interview in Lovecat

Β 

β€œWhen I was young, I had a tree house and in order to get to the top of it, me and my sister had to climb up a satin Christmas ribbon. One day, on my way up the ribbon snapped and I fell 15 feet on to a fire pit. I broke my ribs and never told anyone except my mother. Last year I stopped into a Unitarian church and and a man came up to me out of the blue and told me he was a clairvoyant and that the reason why I had a shallow, breathy voice was because I had fallen out of a tree house 15 years ago. I still can’t get over how strange it is that he knew that.”

Β 

:lmao:Β 

Β 

sure jan vibes

1.jpgΒ  3.jpgΒ Β 2.jpgΒ