Cherry Blossom

Cherry Blossom's Artworks

Lady Gaga - Chromatica (Poster)

qF5S29G.jpg

The last few weeks I’ve been learning a lot more photoshop techniques, effects and styles and Ive been taking more time making artworks and I think it shows. I think I’ve made some of my best pieces ever this year and I’m super proud of myself for going at my own pace and making what I want, when I want. 

To be honest, the Queen of Hearts cover I made is god awful but I’m just keeping it up for the lols. Concept was there, maybe I’ll remake it in the next few weeks with the new skills I’ve learnt. 

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif

Okay, I’m really proud of these next ones. I decided to remake my Red (Taylor’s Version) cover because I think my previous attempt wasn’t executed greatly. I also remade the god awful, illegible back cover that Red (Taylor’s Version) received and spruced up the disc covers. Honestly, Red (TV) has some of the worst graphic design and packaging I’ve seen ever. I also made a cover for Karma in the style of reputation.

LiqAmVg.jpg

Taylor Swift - Karma

B20ZgQv.png

dEkDBYa.png

Spoiler

f4jJ0ah.pngsiPAiKt.png

Taylor Swift - Red (Taylor’s Version).

jgYRwpK.png

Carly Rae Jepsen - The ‘So Nice’ U.K. Tour Poster

Okay… it’s been a couple months and I’ve been working a lot harder on the edits I do while I don’t edit that much anymore. I’ve started to only make something when I have a clear vision of what I want to do, and it’s been so much more fun this way. 

Like today, I kept seeing this vision of a Carly poster where she resembled some kind of renaissance era Virgin Mary pose with light shooting out behind her, and I worked out how to use the scanner on my printer so I decided to experiment with scanning drawings and I’m OBSESSED with the outcome! Pretty chuffed for a first try at this mixed media kinda thing, and can’t wait to take it further.

Here’s a Fucked My Way cover I did, just wanted to do a Neil recolour for fun and do a more punk style. 

UhhgOo6.png

12 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

jgYRwpK.png

Carly Rae Jepsen - The ‘So Nice’ U.K. Tour Poster

Okay… it’s been a couple months and I’ve been working a lot harder on the edits I do while I don’t edit that much anymore. I’ve started to only make something when I have a clear vision of what I want to do, and it’s been so much more fun this way. 

Like today, I kept seeing this vision of a Carly poster where she resembled some kind of renaissance era Virgin Mary pose with light shooting out behind her, and I worked out how to use the scanner on my printer so I decided to experiment with scanning drawings and I’m OBSESSED with the outcome! Pretty chuffed for a first try at this mixed media kinda thing, and can’t wait to take it further.

Here’s a Fucked My Way cover I did, just wanted to do a Neil recolour for fun and do a more punk style. 

UhhgOo6.png

SO GOOD ATE THE WHOLE RESTARAUNT OMFG

what if the cockroaches have psychedelic pussy?

5 minutes ago, Cherry Blossom said:

Lust For Life in the style of Did You Know That There's a Tunnel Under Ocean Blvd. 

VtTTOYk.png

Ngl at first glance, I thought I saw Vanessa Ferlito

On 2/24/2023 at 1:34 AM, Americanboy said:

Hairy assholes are better than smooth ones