honeybadger

in a never-before-seen feat, a real badger presses AKA onto vinyl with its claws

i can't remember how to find my old thread but anyways heres something i did for fun!

*note that the mockup also messed up the vibrancy of the cover

Spoiler

i've never done a mockup before and my computer started shitting itself when i was very far from being done so it's a little messy because i didn't have the ability to fix it ........ scream but its okay!! this is supposed to be gatefold i just dont have the tools to make it appear that way more clearly

important: back cover photo edit credits to @kallumlavigne, i redid the back cover text but thats also partially accredited to them, everything else credits to me and lana del rey :oprah4:

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

LANA DEL RAY A.K.A. LIZZY GRANT: GATEFOLD 2X LP

8aUNX4G.jpg

7b3Lm8H.jpg

OfSdJVn.jpg

sUcVobB.png

22 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

AHHH THIS IS BEAUTIFUL :oprah4: i love the inside(?) with all of the music video screencaps :trisha: her aesthetic was next-level! :lange: 

18 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

I AM OBSESSED with the GATEFOLD! 

:trisha::xcry::krylie::oprah::yesnod::heart:

3 minutes ago, Greenwich Acid Cherry Pie said:

that gatefold is PSYCHOTIC

883482939860598894.png?size=96822129064096956436.png?size=96808094587687141396.png?size=96:trisha:800744465719361536.png?size=96 i want nothing more than to live in aka music videos... i REPEAT, queen of the gas station full mv when

sUcVobB.png

There is so much talent on this site, I'm constantly amazed 800744465719361536.png?size=96 If Lana ever sold this for real, I'd 100% buy it

imageproxy.jpg

jvVqQoX.gif wow a serve through and through :true: Usually don't like coke bottle clears but this.. this is an exception VlqyIjg.jpg

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺