Make me your Dream Life

Lana Performances & Videos You'd Want To See In A Documentary/Concert Film?

Ta ta ta ta ta title. 

Thinking since it'll be radio silence til who knows when, others still waiting in vinyl lots of speculation n so on, it'd be nice to have a collection of videos to look back on. 

If her team ever decided to go this direction, it'd also be a step forward with her very own focus group too so :dance:

Personally would love to see more interviews and studio sessions, how she might talk about how she wrote songs and the stories behind them. Casual stuff behind the process. Art cameos, backstage etc. Idk the rest atm

On mobile, but post post post! 

UV/Honeymoon

I’d love to see studio footage from every record, but I think the post-AKA, pre-and-during BTD sessions from 2009–2011 would be so interesting to see. It’s like witnessing a star in the making. 

As for performances, I think the iconic Hollywood Forever Cemetery shows in 2014 and the Hollywood Bowl tour-stop in 2019 are strong contenders. Those are, like, the equivalent of Lana doing a residency in Vegas.

I’d also like to see unseen footage from 2006–2010 performances! There are so many shows from those years that we know about, but have nothing from. 

I would die if she did something like Taylors reputation netflix special for one of her tours. like if there was a hq recording from the paradise tour that would be so dope to see, esp since we're in a live performance drought. it will never happen but what a fantasy

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

4 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

As for performances, I think the iconic Hollywood Forever Cemetery shows in 2014

I still hold hope that some day this will leak :xcry:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

I'd love to see her recording process for every era, from AKA to now. And I'd like to see some interview clips we do have from that same time span, like the Kill Kill interview or even the Williamsburg interview from 2006. I also think that including some old performances we haven't seen yet would be cool. Of her shows that we have seen, HQ footage of shows like Vicar Street (and the iconic Video Games performance from that show), the Hollywood Bowl in 2019 and some of her early shows from 2011. Any footage of her life/herself from as early as her childhood to as late as today that she wanted to share would be cool too. 

imageproxy.jpg

Some of these are probably less traditional but I feel are still important in her life as an artist:

SNL: both a power move & would make for good commentary on Lana’s end. 

Atlanta, Georgia (2/5/2018): The concert following the stalking charge with Michael Hunt—I would imagine it’s an important performance for Lana & likely helped shape her connection to fame

Kim & Kanye Wedding: Honestly, I’m mostly just curious to see what it was like, but I think it could transition nicely into other interactions with celebrities

Williamsburg Live Songwriter’s Competition (Pawn Shop Blues): Not only does it segue into her current relationship with fame, but it also features some of her best songwriting as well—especially at such a young age! 

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath