West Coast

Lana Del Rey to be honoured with the ‘Decade Award’ at Variety's Hitmaker Event - December 4th, 2021

18 minutes ago, longtimeman said:

Can we please take the other discussion to a different thread?

As for her 5 Points contract, remember the first rule of being a Lana fan. She's a poet, she's a star, she's a genius and a beauty, but if you're after the facts details, you need to go elsewhere. This is a great interview about her first contract that unfortunately not enough people know about. https://www.mtv.com/news/2695337/lana-del-rey-first-album-5-points-records-interview/

(I edited this post because I realised that a lot of people understand the word 'facts' to be equivalent to 'truth', whereas I mean it to refer to specific numbers, dates, and details. I definitely didn't mean to imply that she's lying.)

Cool find, When reading it really is sad that AKA was never released, Maybe on it’s 20th :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

1 minute ago, titanicearth said:

7jnOdY7.png

She is so stunning. I honestly love this look 

imageproxy.jpg

It looked like Ed was gonna go up on the stage and then was told not to or changed his mind

:oic2:

Anyway it's nice to see her because I've felt like she's been absent since she left socials

And I hope it's nothing too serious with her nanna

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

28 minutes ago, alittleparty said:

More clues in the speech and the red carpet that she is wanting to work outside of the music business altogether, doing something totally different. :awk:

She referenced a 9-5 job LMAO can you imagine? “Hi this is Lana del Rey calling from the collections agency, you have a $10,000 overdue bill for ya boob job” :eartha:

Her saying she has in mind projects outside the artistic world has me more confused than ever. Ever since her "farewell from social media" video I thought she meant other types of art, not wanting to have a 9 to 5 job :thumb2:. I'm so lost. Who knows what she has in mind 

giphy.gif

Just now, Venice Peach said:

Her saying she has in mind projects outside the artistic world has me more confused than ever. Ever since her "farewell from social media" video I thought she meant other types of art, not wanting to have a 9 to 5 job :thumb2:. I'm so lost. Who knows what she has in mind 

Ok, So she’ll quit music. Get a job at Walmart - no they won’t give her the 9-5 Shift she requested, So they stick her on 1-10. She after about 2 and a half months quits & makes a triumphant return with a dark grunge with a metallic aftertaste of an album, oh my is it glorious :ma:

IMG-3521.jpg

30 minutes ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

Ok, So she’ll quit music. Get a job at Walmart - no they won’t give her the 9-5 Shift she requested, So they stick her on 1-10. She after about 2 and a half months quits & makes a triumphant return with a dark grunge with a metallic aftertaste of an album, oh my is it glorious :ma:

😭 BYEE I love this :delish: