West Coast

Lana Del Rey to be honoured with the ‘Decade Award’ at Variety's Hitmaker Event - December 4th, 2021

1 minute ago, DeadSeaOfMercury said:

I’m going to miss it, Have to go back to work :icant:

prayers. i love being a receptionist bc i can stream it and hang on this forum and pretend to be doing my job

small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

So excited!!!!! :dance:

This is the first time after years that I'm watching a red carpet live omg I can't wait to see how Lana's dressed!! I feel like a teenager again when I used to be so obsessed with my favs :hype:

13.04.2018 Rome - Lana wore my hat! 

Dying by the hand of a foreign man, Happily
Calling out my name in the summer rain, Ciao amore

Just now, Stargirls Dealer said:

Can’t wait for her to perform Life is Beautiful_surf rock alt mix ft. Niko & Topanga backing vocals :ma:

insiders have claimed that she'll actually perform mermaid motel (mike dean's version) (10-minute version) (from the trailer park) while wearing a sparkly pink, blue, & green mermaid tail & glittery seashell bikini :ma: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

insiders have claimed that she'll actually perform mermaid motel (mike dean's version) (10-minute version) (from the trailer park) while wearing a sparkly pink, blue, & green mermaid tail & glittery seashell bikini :ma: 

All Too Well who? :trisha: SOTY Mangum Condom incoming :trisha:

Hoping she wears something nice. But I honestly don’t know, she is probably going to turn up in a Forever 21 zip up hoodie and jeans with cowboy boots :xgiggle: I hope we get a cute speech, a potential performance but also an announcement. I wonder if they will announce that secret project Ed mentioned in the Music Week magazine early this year, or the covers album, or Behind The Iron Gates. To be honest I’m just grateful she’s actually going :trisha:

tumblr_inline_nojcj6qe1j1s5i2my_400.gif gmgif.gif morrissey-flowers.gif