Jump to content
West Coast

Lana Del Rey to be honoured with the ‘Decade Award’ at Variety's Hitmaker Event - December 4th, 2021

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Coney Island King said:

I’m more worried she may not even bother showing up.

this would be her first time doing a red carpet in like.. 2 years? a little more than that? someone would have to tell me specifically but i seriously doubt she shows esp if she has to make an acceptance speech


small-sq-lana-del-rey-ultraviolence.gife4d193ad6825522455102e1518efe3d6835b52da

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Surf Noir said:

 

i agree with @Stargirls Dealer she really should just show up in a flannel & jeans :agree: she'd serve either way :true: 


I’m convinced @uhauljoe is Lana so sis where do you get your flannels? I fucking LIVE for flannels and I own at least 47 of them and I want #48 so where do you get your flannel shirts from?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Baby you, all the things you do

And the ways you move

Send us straight to heaven

:legend: 

She truly is a Living Legend, no it's true it's true :true: talented, brilliant, etc. I'm so happy for her :smile3:


"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me."

:lanahairflip2:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Glitter Boy said:

Baby you, all the things you do

And the ways you move

Send us straight to heaven

:legend: 

She truly is a Living Legend, no it's true it's true :true: talented, brilliant, etc. I'm so happy for her :smile3:

now officially a Living 2010s Legend

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, drugmunny said:

this would be her first time doing a red carpet in like.. 2 years? a little more than that? someone would have to tell me specifically but i seriously doubt she shows esp if she has to make an acceptance speech

 

could def see her making an acceptance vid instead of showing up


aOaIzH2.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, drugmunny said:

alternatively, she goes in a dress made up of articles saying she romanticizes domestic abuse and is racist

8d9a8755d27c959b65a7bc8ec15f259b.jpg

when the dress is made of printed questions for the culture

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Finally an award that recognizes her influence .
Also I hope she attends , i’ve missed seeing her in iconic looks and fancy shows tbh :oopna:


 

 

𝒀𝒐𝒖𝒏𝒈 𝒍𝒐𝒗𝒆 𝒅𝒐𝒏❜𝒕 𝒂𝒍𝒘𝒂𝒚𝒔 𝒍𝒂𝒔𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒓

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lana's one of those people where I think anything she wears looks good lol, so I hope she attends just because I think it'd be nice for her to see this incredible honor in person :heart:


drop me off at the copacabana 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Super Movie said:

Lana's one of those people where I think anything she wears looks good lol, so I hope she attends just because I think it'd be nice for her to see this incredible honor in person :heart:

 

she should show up in a juicy couture tracksuit :true: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...