Doijroij

What unreleased songs do you want to see reworked and released?

I did not see a thread for this so sorry if one already exists. Personally, I really want Other Woman reworked with real instruments. It's a great and powerful story of adultery. I also want to see a full, reworked versions of Lift Your Eyes that sounds like Honeymoon's trap influence. Lastly I want her to somehow rework Daytona Meth, in whichever way she could lol.  

I'm one of those people that doesn't really want rereleases of old songs despite being an unreleased Lana lover. However, I think reworking some May Jailer material or even songs we know of but haven't heard yet could be cool

drop me off at the copacabana 

This is a great thread idea! I'm surprised one didn't already exist.

Lana has so many amazing unreleased songs and if I had to pick a few for her to rework I think I'd like:
- Angels Forever, Forever Angels

- Fine China

- Yes to Heaven

- Your Girl

(I know some of these songs have been reworked before for other albums already, but none have been released)

I would also like for some of the BTD outtakes to be reworked, but I don't think that would ever even be possible seeing how different they are from what Lana is doing now with her art. They'd have to be changed completely for it to work lol

1 minute ago, Super Movie said:

I'm one of those people that doesn't really want rereleases of old songs despite being an unreleased Lana lover. However, I think reworking some May Jailer material or even songs we know of but haven't heard yet could be cool

you and May Jailer girl...:lanasrs: I could post "What is your favorite song from the UV era?" and you'll say Old Money because it reminds you of her song Meth:thumb3:  all jokes aside I could see some of Young Like Me going on the next album

Valley of the Dolls

It could be longer and maybe have some more clear production/mixing. I love the melody and the music itself though, so I wouldn't want any tampering on that part

Like the Paramount sign sparkling, sparkling just for me

1 minute ago, XCX World said:

you and May Jailer girl...:lanasrs: I could post "What is your favorite song from the UV era?" and you'll say Old Money because it reminds you of her song Meth:thumb3:  all jokes aside I could see some of Young Like Me going on the next album

I go through phases :trisha: Last week I was in my BTD era, this week I'm May Jailer, next week I'll probably be in my AKA era. I'm elusive, what can I say? :brows:

drop me off at the copacabana 

7 minutes ago, Arcadia said:

Valley of the Dolls

It could be longer and maybe have some more clear production/mixing. I love the melody and the music itself though, so I wouldn't want any tampering on that part

no confirmation on this but i’m pretty sure jack has a finished version of it somewhere

10 minutes ago, Gravitate said:

Lana has so many amazing unreleased songs and if I had to pick a few for her to rework I think I'd like:
- Angels Forever, Forever Angels

- Fine China

- Yes to Heaven

- Your Girl

(I know some of these songs have been reworked before for other albums already, but none have been released)

if lana released an album purely of UV outtakes (maybe honeymoon too depending on which stage of production they were recorded at; eg. first few sessions), with like 50% leaked and 50% unleaked i could die happy

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

probably valley of the dolls, it's a really nice song with a lot of potential, i don't really care for the idea of lana releasing leaked songs (especially after blue banisters, honestly) but i feel like a reworked, finished version of valley of the dolls would be really nice!

Thing is, I wouldn't like another BAR-TNBAR situation.

But I would like if she re-recorded the vocals and perhaps updated the production a little. Like, more of a rock-ish/mature sound that would match her current style. 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Wild One:justride2:

Fine China :wowcry:

Also If I Die Young ( On & On) , this song has a lot of potential  too :true:

' I think I need to add that song, "Dealer ", where I'm just sreaming my head off. People don't know what it sounds like when I yell. And I do yell.':scream:

And she finally did:gurl:

4 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Wild One:justride2:

Fine China :wowcry:

Also If I Die Young ( On & On) , this song has a lot of potential  too :true:

i mean fine china has a version reworked for bb so i hope we get that soon

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

I think the only one for me would be Fine China. Lyrically, I feel like it’s probably one of her most timeless songs, she could release it at age 27, age 37, or age 57 and it would still sound like it was written during these different phases of her life. The version that leaked also has the label “Rough Old Keys” and is audibly not final, so there’s definitely a final version that I know sounds just gorgeous. We know it was considered for Blue Banisters, so I’d love to see it appear on a future record (and how the context of its appearance on that record affects listening to it). 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the only one for me would be Fine China. Lyrically, I feel like it’s probably one of her most timeless songs, she could release it age 27, age 37, or age 57 and it would still sound like it was written during these different phases of her life. The version that leaked also has the label “Rough Old Keys” and is audibly not final, so there’s definitely a final version that I know sounds just gorgeous. We know it was considered for Blue Banisters, so I’d love to see it appear on a future record (and how the context of its appearance on that record affects listening to it). 

there's a version which is produced by dan auerbach which is confirmed to exist! 

1. Fine China

2. Valley of the Dolls

3. Disco

4. Say Yes To Heaven

5. 1949

6. Wayamya

7. Life is Beautiful

8. Hollywood

9. Never Let Me Go

10. If I Die Young

I'd add I Talk to Jesus, but it's already perfect so no need to rework.

At this point I’m kind of over it. The songs are already available to be listened to see I don’t necessarily need them to be officially “released” like I’ve already got in on my phone lol. 

but I think Hollywood and wild one are EXCELLENT songs and deserve to be heard by more people 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me