Hundred Dollar Bill

Unreleased songs you want Lana to rework/release

Thing is, I wouldn't like another BAR-TNBAR situation.

But I would like if she re-recorded the vocals and perhaps updated the production a little. Like, more of a rock-ish/mature sound that would match her current style. 

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Wild One:justride2:

Fine China :wowcry:

Also If I Die Young ( On & On) , this song has a lot of potential  too :true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

4 minutes ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

Wild One:justride2:

Fine China :wowcry:

Also If I Die Young ( On & On) , this song has a lot of potential  too :true:

i mean fine china has a version reworked for bb so i hope we get that soon

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

I think the only one for me would be Fine China. Lyrically, I feel like it’s probably one of her most timeless songs, she could release it at age 27, age 37, or age 57 and it would still sound like it was written during these different phases of her life. The version that leaked also has the label “Rough Old Keys” and is audibly not final, so there’s definitely a final version that I know sounds just gorgeous. We know it was considered for Blue Banisters, so I’d love to see it appear on a future record (and how the context of its appearance on that record affects listening to it). 

1 minute ago, IanadeIrey said:

I think the only one for me would be Fine China. Lyrically, I feel like it’s probably one of her most timeless songs, she could release it age 27, age 37, or age 57 and it would still sound like it was written during these different phases of her life. The version that leaked also has the label “Rough Old Keys” and is audibly not final, so there’s definitely a final version that I know sounds just gorgeous. We know it was considered for Blue Banisters, so I’d love to see it appear on a future record (and how the context of its appearance on that record affects listening to it). 

there's a version which is produced by dan auerbach which is confirmed to exist! 

#lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!  #lana del rey from NFR!

1. Fine China

2. Valley of the Dolls

3. Disco

4. Say Yes To Heaven

5. 1949

6. Wayamya

7. Life is Beautiful

8. Hollywood

9. Never Let Me Go

10. If I Die Young

I'd add I Talk to Jesus, but it's already perfect so no need to rework.

At this point I’m kind of over it. The songs are already available to be listened to see I don’t necessarily need them to be officially “released” like I’ve already got in on my phone lol. 

but I think Hollywood and wild one are EXCELLENT songs and deserve to be heard by more people 

tenor.gif?itemid=9308137

let's be real, all you bitches wanna look like me

Well, I'm a sucker for unreleased songs so bring it on Ms. Grant :illumilana2: 

I'd definitely love some unheard tracks because that's all new material and :agree: 

But if it's about previously leaked songs, I'd love her to rework all of the Paradise-Ultraviolence transition era songs (I Don't Wanna Go, Hollywood, JFK, Starry Eyed), and that she could release them along with Wild One, Life Is Beautiful, Serene Queen (these three could remain untouched and I wouldn't mind) and a couple surprise songs - they must exist, Lana has recorded songs every single year since she began her career so I know there must be some other songs from this time that we haven't heard of yet.

And I would also love an album in the vein of On & On, an 80s synth-influenced album by Lana would be a dream come true :angie: 

Additionally, I think it would be a very interesting thing if she kinda re-created songs from, say, SirensNo Kung Fu or Young Like Me with more production (like piano and some strings, or even giving them a surf rock twist) to see how they would sound today.

And also let me add, a Ultraviolence 2.0 has to come to fruition with all those outtakes:

Your Girl

Fine China

Yes to Heaven

Angels Forever, Forever Angels

Hanging Around (maybe?)

I Talk to Jesus

Trans Am (I bet this one is an actual song)

Unidentified Flying Bill

And we could add I Don't Wanna Go, JFK, Hollywood, Starry Eyed, Wild One and Life Is Beautiful as well.

"I'm wild, I'm free, no man can handle me"

:lanahairflip2:

40 minutes ago, shadesofdealer said:

Those were already released tho fam

Tbh I really wasn’t sure if they were considered “released” because we no longer have access, but that makes sense lol

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

want Lana to revisit her old old unreleased songs (Boarding school, Hollywood’s dead, Prom Song Gone Wrong, BBM Baby, Wolf) because I think the story telling is very playful…but then again I don’t, because the artist she was then and the artist she is now are two completely different people and the songs would feel completely out of place (Unless her album of 25 favorite leaked songs happens, but I think those would be more YouTube rip than re-recordings tbh)

Say Yes To Heaven and Fine China I think are the most likely to be released someday since they’ve been on her mind for almost every album she’s worked on since writing them, and I’d love for her to finally be able to release the version she feels is best 

"Don’t forget me"

Pin Up Galore / I Talk To Jesus as a little A and B side for RSD or something. Not sure if ITTJ would have to be reworked or not because I love the alternate version as it is, but PUG could be updated

Californ-I-A homeland of the Gods

Once I found my way

But now I am lost