Hundred Dollar Bill

Unreleased songs you want Lana to rework/release

The way she heavily downgraded both BAR and Thunder when she reowrked them kinda makes me wish that IF she includes another older song in future projects, it will just remain unchanged like Living Legend, NOTG, Cherry Blossom and Yosemite. :bebe:

However, finalized versions of Fine China and Yes To Heaven would be nice. The good sisters waited for such a long time and are definitly due for an official release.

And - since it's such an old tune - a rework of Trash Magic would be cool as hell. Maybe not even with the same lyrics but using the wonderful melodies and vocal deliveries

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

4 hours ago, Thunder Revenant said:

The way she heavily downgraded both BAR and Thunder when she reowrked them kinda makes me wish that IF she includes another older song in future projects, it will just remain unchanged like Living Legend, NOTG, Cherry Blossom and Yosemite.

just to clear this up but the thunder that was released was an earlier mix, the one that leaked was the NFR! rework

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

On 11/24/2021 at 6:20 PM, ShadesOfFool said:

but I think Hollywood and wild one are EXCELLENT songs and deserve to be heard by more people 

wild one is honestly amazing i need to hear the honeymoon version 

“I’m wild I’m free, no man can handle me”CWVPmao.jpgQMpCskZ.jpg

I'm gonna ignore the question and talk abt the songs I wish she included in already released albums 

DFgOdRI.gif

• BTD: Serial Killer, You Can Be The Boss and Queen of Disaster would've fit in so well
  • Paradise: ITTJ, if Paradise just had 1 more song it would've been a perfect length album. The fact that it has 9 instead of 10 always annoyed me lol.
  • UV: Your Girl. Should've been included hands down. UV era has a lot of amazing unreleased songs but this is the only one I feel would fit UV perfectly. It wouldn't even have to be reworked.
  • Honeymoon's perfect as is. SYTH would've been a cute addition but idk how it would fit in.
  • LFL: RBFY & the original TNBAR! Serene Queen's one of my fav unreleaseds but it would probs make the lack of cohesion even worse on that album.
  • NFR: RBFY! If not LFL then NFR.
  • COCC: RBFY! literally give me this song
  • BB: Fine China & SYTH. They would've fit in perfectly. Especially Fine China. Also RBFY!

Anyways I'd like to see Serene Queen be included in a future album but it would have to be a monster of an album to be able to pull off a song that excellent in the tracklist tbh. Also RBFY.

qfrWuBl.png

The big one coming to mind for me at the moment is Fine China. Haven’t heard the DA version obv but tbh Rick’s demo would fit almost perfectly on Honeymoon with a re-recording; it’s long & heartbreaking and the wedding theme tie in nicely with the Honeymoon title tbh, not to mention that it’s one of her best-written unreleased imo. Legit I think the lyrics are on par with most of Honeymoon and it’s absolutely criminal that this song never saw a release. The demo we have is a little rough as it is, but the adjustments needed to the arrangement would be minimal. I’d probably boost up the strings and try to drown out the click track lol. Maybe add some reverb.

Buuuuut since that didn’t happen I’d like to nominate Fine China, on the condition she doesn’t change the lyrics. It’s her turn!

whatarecoloris.jpg

Unidentified Flying Bill if it was mastered properly. 
Bentley as a full produced song (if it doesn’t already exist)

Valley Of The Dolls

Pin-Up Galore

Fine China (If the dan version doesn’t sound better than the one we have). i’d love it more if it had the marching drums like the bridge of the honeymoon title track :oprah:

signature.gif

"One gun on the table. Headshot if you're able..."

i dont know if this is already a thread but. what songs would you guys put on the unreleased compilation album? please do not say anything from aka (album not the scraps from it) here's the songs i would put and why (two diff categories)

DEFINITES:

Fine China - Was stated by insiders to have been repurposed for various albums post-Ultraviolence, she obviously loves the song.

Queen of Disaster - Viral on TikTok, is playable via car radio in Grand Theft Auto 6

Say Yes to Heaven - Viral on TikTok, playable track at American diner chain Mel's Drive In, also stated by insiders to have been repurposed for various albums post-Ultraviolence, she obviously loves the song

I Talk to Jesus - I do not know if she ever repurposed this song for any record post-Ultraviolence but I feel like she'd put it on the compilation as the song seems sort of personal to her?

Serial Killer - Iconic song for her despite remaining unreleased, she's done it live many times so it's kind of a no-brainer

Paradise - Performed live at a soundcheck once (I also am biased here because this was the first Lana leak I fell in love with)

You Can Be the Boss - Performed live during the Born to Die era

Driving in Cars with Boys - This song was rumored to have been leaked by her, also it's an amazing song

Hollywood - One of the only unreleased songs she ever acknowledged, also she confirmed that the wrong version of the song leaked

California (HM Outtake) - Stated by insiders to have been repurposed for every single album post-Honeymoon

Roses Bloom For You - The only one of three of the LFL scraps she teased that never came out that still remains unreleased

Kinda Outta Luck - Got a music video before BTD came out and after AKA came out, it's kind of important to her not as a person but like artistically tbh.

Life is Beautiful - her fans begged for this for like 7 years and then it leaked and now nobody talks about it HOWEVER it is iconic in her catalog so it deserves to be here

MAYBES:

Dragonslayer - Gaining attention on TikTok, also just a very good song

Disco - to me this song is very iconic so im biased for putting it here but she performed it a shit ton and it just never came out on AKA when it really should have

Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight - Was viral on TikTok at one point, but it was never her song according to her; she wrote it for another singer

makeshift tracklist using these songs cause i got bored

Spoiler
  1. Roses Bloom for You
  2. Say Yes to Heaven
  3. Driving in Cars with Boys
  4. Meet Me in the Pale Moonlight
  5. Queen of Disaster
  6. Kinda Outta Luck
  7. You Can Be the Boss
  8. Paradise
  9. Serial Killer
  10. Hollywood
  11. California (HM Outtake)
  12. Fine China
  13. Disco
  14. Dragonslayer
  15. I Talk to Jesus
  16. Life is Beautiful

7 hours ago, shadesofearthquakes said:

Is we’re including songs she’s done live Us Against the World would be likely imo. Every Man Gets His Wish is also an iconic/essential Lana song

no cause everytime I get to “HE LOVES MY HEART SHAPED SUNGLASSES, HE LOVES THE HEART SHAPE MY ASS IS” i still lose my mind.. truly iconic lyric  :true::gurl:

Pearl-praying.webp?fit=300,200&ssl=1

gZ0f.gif

35 minutes ago, Escapism said:

no cause everytime I get to “HE LOVES MY HEART SHAPED SUNGLASSES, HE LOVES THE HEART SHAPE MY ASS IS” i still lose my mind.. truly iconic lyric  :true::gurl:

And the way it’s parts of like 4/5 songs stitched together and still is a solid song… Miss Del Rey snapped with this one :true:

whatarecoloris.jpg