The Stargirl Pinky

[WINNER CHOSEN] Chemtrails Over The Country Club - RSD Giveaway

Sometimes life gives you lemons. Other times it gives you opportunities. And sometimes it gives you a second, unopened copy of the limited edition Record Store Day Chemtrails album.

Tbh gorls I’m not the type of guy that would scalp this for the potential re-sale value. Instead, I would love to find a home for this album to a fan who may have missed out, to a fan who would really appreciate and love this gift. All I ask is that you don’t own a copy of this release already. With that said, I would like to host my very first holiday giveaway to a Lanaboards fan anywhere in the world!

You: Enter a comment on this thread letting me know you’d like to participate!

Me: I will enter your usernames in some kind of raffle generator which will randomly select someone on Thursday, December 16th. Just under a week to get your entries in but I’m hoping we have a good turnout nonetheless! 

See you guys soon!! :clapback:

B9-CFA605-6-ADA-4-FA1-AF1-D-98-EE997-A75

I would love to participate! I bought one but there were a couple of skips during DBJAG, so I asked for a replacement at my local shop and the second copy was even worse :toofloppy:

so let me know if I can participate, I have the vinyl but I can't play it :ohno:

http://EB94-F944-4-FE0-4885-9-DE3-3-CC6-C68-A9-

The legacy

4 hours ago, TextBook said:

I would love to participate! I bought one but there were a couple of skips during DBJAG, so I asked for a replacement at my local shop and the second copy was even worse :toofloppy:

so let me know if I can participate, I have the vinyl but I can't play it :ohno:

You got it, I’ll include ya :party: