Sign in to follow this  
plastiscguy

The 'Arcadia' Tour Instrumentals OUT NOW

This is great. Thank you. 
I especially love the intro and Wildflower, it really sets the mood in an epic way.:oprah2:

I love the name you choose for a Blue COCC tour :sass: 

I hope there will be more songs from both albums.

9 hours ago, saith said:

This is great. Thank you. 
I especially love the intro and Wildflower, it really sets the mood in an epic way.:oprah2:

I love the name you choose for a Blue COCC tour :sass: 

I hope there will be more songs from both albums.

18 minutes ago, Deadly Cruel Girl said:

I follow your Youtube channel. I love your "live" versions of her songs. What you did with WildFlower is amazing! :gclap:

Thank you both! :bebe: it means a lot! :heart:

My rose garden dreams set on fire by fiends... :illumilana2: 

Out now! :bebe:

There were so many other songs I wanted to edit, but the setlist was already too long, so I'm going to make a "part two" soon. Also, I apologize if some of them sound messy, it lowkey have been a couple of rough weeks and I had to rush some of them to finish on time :bebe:

Anyways, I hope y'all like it! 

Here's a link if you're interested in downloading it :um2:

1 hour ago, plastiscguy said:

Out now! :bebe:

There were so many other songs I wanted to edit, but the setlist was already too long, so I'm going to make a "part two" soon. Also, I apologize if some of them sound messy, it lowkey have been a couple of rough weeks and I had to rush some of them to finish on time :bebe:

Anyways, I hope y'all like it! 

Here's a link if you're interested in downloading it :um2:

<3 I listened to Breaking Up Slowly and let me just say — I love that song so much as it is on the record and your tour version is unreal. I would like to hear a full record from Lana in that vein of sound. The Honeymoon one is amazing too — you already know that that record is both mine and your favourite, and you perfectly captured the essence of the actual live mix with those electric guitars and drums…all while adding so much to it. 

Your arrangements for this Arcadia World Tour concept are so classically done and cohesive, I love the eeriness and drama of it all. If you aren’t already doing so, you NEED to be producing original music for artists. The world (outside of the LDR fans) needs to hear your musicianship!!! :oprah:

I have no idea how you make these edits, but they’re genuinely so gorgeous. I keep revisiting them & find little gems in the instrumentation I hadn’t noticed before. Again, great job!

“…and this is all I looked for all my life – to be able to give of my love, my spontaneous joy, unreservedly, with no fear of…misuse, betrayal.”
Sylvia Plath 

17 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

<3 I listened to Breaking Up Slowly and let me just say — I love that song so much as it is on the record and your tour version is unreal. I would like to hear a full record from Lana in that vein of sound. The Honeymoon one is amazing too — you already know that that record is both mine and your favourite, and you perfectly captured the essence of the actual live mix with those electric guitars and drums…all while adding so much to it. 

Your arrangements for this Arcadia World Tour concept are so classically done and cohesive, I love the eeriness and drama of it all. If you aren’t already doing so, you NEED to be producing original music for artists. The world (outside of the LDR fans) needs to hear your musicianship!!! :oprah:

Oh my god, thank you so much! :bebe: you've no idea how much this means coming from such a kind and creative soul like you! :spin:

5 minutes ago, PatentLeatherDoOver said:

I have no idea how you make these edits, but they’re genuinely so gorgeous. I keep revisiting them & find little gems in the instrumentation I hadn’t noticed before. Again, great job!

Thank you so much! :bebe: I basically just play around with instruments, and get inspired by the actual live performances :oprah3: I've always loved that her band give the songs a rock-ish twist on her tours :grinds:

zipfile pleaseee. Oh my God. YOU SNAPPED

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

3 minutes ago, YourGirl666 said:

Fine China is heavenly. Thanks for making my favorite song go from a 100 to a 10000000000

I'm glad you liked it, bby :bebe: thank youuu!

14 minutes ago, Ultra Violet said:

I got time to listen to all of it :flutter: such stunning work! The Intro :cumming2:WFWF:hawt:GKIT:thirst:Fine China :crying5:Dealer :dance:Thunder and then the outro:crying4: a true talent!!! Definitely some of my fave lana audio edits in there.

Thank you so much! :trisha: I'm really glad you liked it! :bebe:

11 minutes ago, JessicaAppleBottomJeans said:

Any way you could possibly upload these masterpieces on Tidal or Spotify? I'm not sure if it'd be possible tho. Technically they could be considered as remixes, right? 

I don't want to get sued for trying :bebe: 

But if you have Spotify Premium, you can create a playlist on your computer, and download the tracks on your phone!