Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Pre-Variety Hitmakers Polaroids (Paul Salem) - December 3rd, 2021

Just now, UhaulJ0e said:

If it was designed by the LDR village director hopefully they let us buy it :ohmy:

When I mentioned that fans would love for it to be included in a future merch drop, he replied, “oh it might!” xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Yessss living for these Polaroids. Obsessed with the double exposure ones. Also is the guy in the one picture the director of the village? Gorls he can get it any day :true:

That’s actually Lana’s boyfriend, Mike Hermosa! As a filmmaker himself, he directed the alternate video for Arcadia! 

3 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

If it was designed by the LDR village director hopefully they let us buy it :ohmy:

they'll make the iconic DNC jacket and let us have the selphie shirt

2 minutes ago, Stargirls Dealer said:

Yessss living for these Polaroids. Obsessed with the double exposure ones. Also is the guy in the one picture the director of the village? Gorls he can get it any day :true:

No, that's her boyfriend Mike! I've zoomed with Paul the director of LDR Village and he's a pretty attractive guy too though.. and that's coming from a lesbian woman x

2 minutes ago, UhaulJ0e said:

OMG!!! This is such good info, it can honestly fit into the LDR 9 thread lol. Thanks for getting all of this!

More info about the jacket that I posted in the LDR Village thread: 

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

The director of LDR Village just informed me that he was the one who made her mysterious DNC jacket! When I asked about the meaning, he said, "All I can say is not democratic national convention haha. I'll keep you posted once I can actually say something." When I mentioned that fans would love for it to be included in a future merch drop, he replied, "oh it might!"

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, Elle said:

No, that's her boyfriend Mike! I've zoomed with Paul the director of LDR Village and he's a pretty attractive guy too though.. and that's coming from a lesbian woman x

More info about the jacket that I posted in the LDR Village thread: 

the fact that he didn't really reveal what it stood for could mean that it's related to ldr9... this is really exciting! is del norte country coming? :wink: 

WGe8ynS.gif

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

When I asked about the meaning, he said, "All I can say is not democratic national convention haha. I'll keep you posted once I can actually say something

OH MY FUCKING GOD