Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Pre-Variety Hitmakers Polaroids (Paul Salem) - December 3rd, 2021

Thanks for these! I love them so much. Lana polaroids will always be a gem, and these ones are beautiful. I think these are my favorites:

51735013375_2223e38452_b.jpg51734359698_b55a91b21d_b.jpg

Also, would this be our first Lanaboards exlusive photshoot? Because that's honestly really cool

imageproxy.jpg

Dreaming Near California maybe? Could be a reference to “California Dreamin’” by The Mamas & The Papas, which she expressed her love for during her interview at the Grammy Museum in October 2019 (the same month she mentioned Pacific Blue as a covers album)! As queens @Surf Noir and @prettywhenimhigh mentioned, maybe this is the covers album!

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Dreaming Near California maybe? Could be a reference to “California Dreamin’” by The Mamas & The Papas, which she expressed her love for during her interview at the Grammy Museum in October 2019 (the same month she mentioned Pacific Blue as a covers album)! As Queens @Surf Noir and @prettywhenimhigh mentioned, maybe this is the covers album!

i can already imagine a beachy, chill vibe for a covers album... california dreamin', wicked game, kokomo... :wub: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

3 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Dreaming Near California maybe? Could be a reference to “California Dreamin’” by The Mamas & The Papas, which she expressed her love for during her interview at the Grammy Museum in October 2019 (the same month she mentioned Pacific Blue as a covers album)! As Queens @Surf Noir and @prettywhenimhigh mentioned, maybe this is the covers album!

i love this title

34 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

as they should and also hope they read @West Coast's thoughts on the overall service :true: 

LDR Village is fucking terrible, and I'm not even talking about the hideous merch; their (non-existent) customer service alone should discourage anyone from thinking about buying stuff on there. :brows3:

Thank you so much for the pictures Elle! I can’t count how many pictures of Lana I’ve seen, but I can say I’m still just as stunned by her beauty every time I see a new one. Hopefully Lanaboards and the village can work together more soon! I’d personally appreciate more discount codes coming from a broke hoe with no job :sass: (Those hoodies are expensive af)

giphy.gif 

54 minutes ago, IanadeIrey said:

Dreaming Near California maybe? Could be a reference to “California Dreamin’” by The Mamas & The Papas, which she expressed her love for during her interview at the Grammy Museum in October 2019 (the same month she mentioned Pacific Blue as a covers album)! As queens @Surf Noir and @prettywhenimhigh mentioned, maybe this is the covers album!

I also thought about this reference I think yesterday but I thought it could be "dreaming n california" but your guess makes more sense :agree: there's also dream of californication by red hot chilli peppers... which makes me remember her saying NFR would have RHCP references in the sound

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

These pictures feel so UV while the jacket design itself feels NFR :defeated: I’m so glad Lanaboards has officially gotten its own exclusive photos, maybe she does love us :crying4:

I love that she’s finally getting involved in the ‘Easter egg’ game! I was really hoping the jacket was some hint of things to come

"Don’t forget me"

4 hours ago, Elle said:

LANABOARDS EXCLUSIVE: On December 3rd, the day before attending the Variety Hitmakers event to accept her Decade Award, Lana Del Rey was photographed on polaroids in a hotel room by Paul Salem, the director of LDR Village and designer of her mysterious DNC jacket.

51735013780_3ac99451f9_b.jpg

51734125351_e803b4c71a_b.jpg51735012575_b40485016a_b.jpg51735013375_2223e38452_b.jpg51734359698_b55a91b21d_b.jpg51733303052_61364bffc4_b.jpg51734125016_e4fb99769c_b.jpg51734125986_b87c793e5e_b.jpg51733302382_9e6b845232_b.jpg51735014085_097b9f3978_b.jpg51733302127_179ea73d8b_b.jpg

Zoo we momma:cumming2: