Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Pre-Variety Hitmakers Polaroids (Paul Salem) - December 3rd, 2021

Holy fucking shit we were right?!?!?!? ABOUT IT MAYBE MEANING SOMETHING ABOUT A NEW SONG/ALBUM

fuck meeeeeeee and this fucking photoshoot?!?! WHY DOES SHE LOOK SO FUCKING GOOD?????? UHHHHHMMMMM MAAM IT’S ILLEGAL

giphy.gif

if i fuck this model and she just bleached her asshole and i get bleach on my t-shirt, imma feel like an asshole

Omg !!!! Wow the polaroids  are stunning :oprah: the way they give me lowkey NFR but also kinda UV vibes:trisha: She looks so beautiful  & the way they are LB exclusives...wow I'm shook:wowcry: Thank you so much @Elle:kiss:  

Also it's super interesting that DNC was a hint after all!!! We keep winning besties :oprah4:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

7 hours ago, IanadeIrey said:

Dreaming Near California maybe? Could be a reference to “California Dreamin’” by The Mamas & The Papas, which she expressed her love for during her interview at the Grammy Museum in October 2019 (the same month she mentioned Pacific Blue as a covers album)! As queens @Surf Noir and @prettywhenimhigh mentioned, maybe this is the covers album!

Wow  I always love to hear your theories:wowcry:  I would love Dreaming Near California as a title,  either for the covers album or for a new album :oprah:

Also I love that this title could be a reference to California Dreamin'!!

So maybe Pacific Blue is alive & breathing. I'm super excited for what is coming , no matter if it's the covers album or a new album , we are going to win either way!! I love this aestethic so far a lot:xcry:

Manifesting Dreaming Near California as the title:pray2:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

@Elle can I please have HQ resolution of these polaroids? I tried to download them but the resolution is too small.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

4 hours ago, bigspender said:

how are y’all gonna watermark pics you didn’t even take nor own 😤

I find it okay, because LB gets these images exclusively. But what I don't like is that now other accounts on Instagram repost these images with the watermark removed (and without crediting LB as the source) or even putting their own on them. But it also looks like some other fans got emailed these pictures by ldrvillage, I saw one uncut version without LB watermark.

Now I’ve just got to choose which one I want as my phone background…

maybe I’ll rotate??

love these thank you so much!!!