Sign in to follow this  
Elle

Pre-Variety Hitmakers Polaroids (Paul Salem) - December 3rd, 2021

Hold up... if they know about Lanaboards... they know about our thirst for Crazy For You, Coconut & Key Lime Pie, Morricone, Loved U Then & Now, Dope... what if her knowing this will make her include them on LDR9? 

4 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not Elle believing in Democratical thing and saying this kind of things do ldr village :air:

i think he just saw people debating it online

9 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not Elle believing in Democratical thing and saying this kind of things do ldr village :air:

... What? :wtf3:

All I asked is that if he could share what it meant as there's been lots of speculation, and he replied with that joke, as DNC does stand for democratic national committee/convention. & Yes, I received these hi-res scans of the polaroids directly from the photographer, Paul Salem, who is also the director of LDR Village x

Edited by Elle

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

2 minutes ago, lustforlife said:

Not a ldrvillage staff seing us calling the new designs horrible :dua:

as they should and also hope they read @West Coast's thoughts on the overall service :true: 

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

1 minute ago, Elle said:

... What? :wtf3:

All I asked is that if he could share what it meant as there's been lots of speculation, and he replied with that joke, as DNC does stand for democratic national committee/convention. & Yes, I received these hi-res scans of the polaroids directly from the photographer, Paul Salem, who is also the director of LDR Village.

Not understanding what is so :air: worthy? x 

I said this joke saying democratic national convention in a topic and i thought you told he about it. I didnt know he spy us  :crai:

Lust For Dead   large.gif

1 minute ago, lustforlife said:

I said this joke saying democratic national convention in a topic and i thought you told he about it. I didnt know he spy us  :crai:

No lol all I said is that there's been general speculation about it and if it could possibly be for a new album or something! 
Yes, LanaBoards formed a partnership with LDR Village earlier this year! We've gotten a few exclusives so far from this partnership, such as a LanaBoards member exclusive discount code, exclusive announcement of pop-up events, and now these polaroids! We've discussed some other things that are also hopefully to come later x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 minute ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what if the C stands for covers... and we're actually getting the covers album soon

maybe this is "pacific blue" considering the nfr/beachy aesthetic of the jacket's logo! :wat: :crying:

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Surf Noir said:

maybe this is "pacific blue" considering the nfr/beachy aesthetic of the jacket's logo! :wat: :crying:

exactly what I thought... maybe she changed the name

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

3 minutes ago, prettywhenimhigh said:

what if the C stands for covers... and we're actually getting the covers album soon

that would be lowkey a disappointment lol i would be happy if that was the case but i think people are hyping it to be ldr9's title

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

what's that?

1 minute ago, Honeyyoung said:

that would be lowkey a disappointment lol i would be happy if that was the case but i think people are hyping it to be ldr9's title

what's that?

pacific blue is a covers album she mentioned sometime in 2019 but nobody really knows if it was scrapped or was ever even started, i think she specifically mentioned elvis & beach boys covers?

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix

Just now, Honeyyoung said:

I wouldn't be disappointed at all. unless she already had a whole different or solid concept  for LDR9 already, I would rather to see her focusing on the covers album and poetry book and take more time with LDR9 than releasing it soon

1.jpg  3.jpg  2.jpg 

BEAUTIFUL :lange:

tumblr_pne98wa26x1wk694yo1_500.gifv

"You can't be a muse and be happy, too.

You can't blacken the pages with Russian poetry and be happy." - Blue Banisters

I asked Asmodeus (the demon of lust) to make Miley Cyrus suffer. I am not happy with these new developments. After Miley rips off Lana's aesthetic, she bullies Lana into changing her release date. It is infuriating. 

Hmm…my initial thoughts are that it’s plausible the “C” stands for California, especially with the wave logo. I feel like the wave is not random at all, it must lend itself to some sort of California/west coast/nautical motif for whatever project this is.