Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

Well, just because I’m this year’s host doesn’t mean I can’t campaign for myself too! :lanahairflip:

Elle - for your consideration…

Nicest Member

I always try to sprinkle sunshine whenever I go, and even when i have to lay down the law with a mod queue or warning point, I always do it with lots of love :kiss: 

Veteran Member

I have truly put my life on the line for this country website, dueling through many battles over being a member for the past 8 1/2 years & owner for the past 5! 

Biggest Stan

Not only am I the gracious owner of the largest Lana Del Rey fan site, but I have arguably one of the largest Lana collections that includes over 165 magazines, over 100 clothing items as seen on LDR, and hundreds of other merch items! Here's a photo of my collection that I took last year, and if you can even imagine it, it's even larger now:

Spoiler
On 12/19/2020 at 5:15 PM, Elle said:

It's been 4 1/2 years since I last posted my collection here, and it was time for a much needed update!! 

Unfortunately, unlike my fellow collector queen @electra, I do not possess enough open space to take one big picture of it all, so I had to photograph it all in chunks.

I've divided everything below into the following categories - Music, Merch & Misc., Apparel Merch, Posters, Magazines, and Clothing worn by LDR. Within those spoilers will be photographs & a write-up of everything. The magazines & clothing are my favourite things to collect, and that's where my collection really shines. The majority of items in my collection come from those two categories.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy, and I'll see you guys in another 4 1/2 years to do another update, because I was reminded during this grueling process of why I waited so long to do an update and how physically & emotionally taxing it is xx

So, I present to you all.. 

Elle's LDR Collection

50737816107_38c8243053_b.jpg

The Lana Shrine, where most of my collection lives

Music (66)

Reveal hidden contents

Merch & Misc. (53)

Reveal hidden contents

Apparel Merch (14)

Reveal hidden contents

Posters (11)

Reveal hidden contents

Magazines (165)

Reveal hidden contents

Clothing as seen on LDR (97)

Reveal hidden contents

Peace Keeper

Again, I know it’s not fun when I have to lay down the law sometimes, but without my efforts this place would honestly be a hell hole, you gotta admit it.

Be My Daddy - for Hottest Member

Okay I've been runner up for this award for the past 4 years in a row, so this year I'm really gunning for the gold. In case you need a refresher of my beautiful face, here was my yearly submission to the Pictures of You thread:

Spoiler
On 9/8/2021 at 5:47 PM, Elle said:

Figured it's about time to make my yearly contribution to this thread! Here's some pictures from this summer during my friend's rehearsal dinner for her wedding, the wedding the next day in which I was a bridesmaid, and me at the beach (and yes, I was staying at a Hilton hotel for all of these occasions) :peace: xx

51438604320_508aca4698_z.jpg51437862643_39b8641d66_z.jpg51437878328_2bc5cb5c33_z.jpg

Lipster of the Year

All I'm going to say is that this place wouldn't be here without me... :lanahairflip2:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

17 minutes ago, TrashMagiq said:

OyT0l2T.png

Reveal hidden contents

As reference for my artistry

Reasons to nominate me:

• Hybrid Fan: I randomly won it last year so I thought why not campaign for it for this year. TrashMagiq for Hybrid Fan!
  • Best Artist: I mean look at the material!
  • Lipster of the Year: Cause I keep it festive! & it would be weird to campaign for the other 2 but not this one since it's like the main award of the night so nominate me yass! TrashMagiq for Lipster of the Year!
  • What Madonna Song am I Thinking Of? -- MeantToBeIconic's New Game! - Page  146 - News ✖ Discussion - Madonna Infinity

qfrWuBl.png

1 hour ago, Elle said:

Once you submit your nominations, please comment that you have done so or DM @admin as only one nomination ticket is permitted per member, and this ensures that nominations are submitted fairly.)

i have submitted :kiss3:

Spoiler

i didn't realize you could vote for yourself until after i already submitted :noparty:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I joined last year back in July, but I was mostly just hiding. This year, however, I’ve started opening up a bit more, and I’ve gotten to know some of you through your interactions. I’m looking forward to submitting my nominees and actually participate in this community.

Good luck to all of you! ❤️❤️❤️

BF77-AD48-C18-D-4144-B349-27-DC6-F78-CD7

I'd like to nominate @Surf Noir for most active member. Thanks for one of those who defended me during my gifgates, and the others as well when I was queued. 

@Niko Dealergo for nicest member, I've never heard anything unpleasant about them, all the while still keeping fun. A great blend, congrats on ur modship 

@IanadeIrey for Biggest Stan, their knowledge and info pulls are real impressive. 

@Trash Magic for best artist. check out their thread in the art section of the forum. 

I won't be nominating others for the other sections since I think it'll be up to everyone else to better decide. 

UV/Honeymoon

23 minutes ago, The Ocean said:

I fully endorse @EXODUS for best taste

Thanks bestie, your taste is flawless as well <3 

Hikaru Utada • BANKS • Rina Sawayama • Aly & AJ • MARINA • Björk • Kate Bush • Marion Ravn • Carly Rae Jepsen •
Hilary Duff • Charli XCX • The Cardigans • Mitski • Phoebe Bridgers • Allie X • Caroline Polachek • Meg & Dia • Dia Frampton • Olivia Lufkin • Poppy • Grimes • Melanie Martinez • Lana Del Rey • Bat for Lashes • Ayumi Hamasaki  • Paramore • Hayley Williams • Evanescence/Amy Lee • ACO • LIGHTS • Alexz Johnson • Avril Lavigne • Florrie • Flyleaf/Lacey Sturm • Tove Lo • Sky Ferreira • HANA • Daine • Foxes • CHVRCHES • Lorde

9 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

I'd like to nominate @Surf Noir for most active member. Thanks for one of those who defended me during my gifgates, and the others as well when I was queued. 

@Niko Dealergo for nicest member, I've never heard anything unpleasant about them, all the while still keeping fun. A great blend, congrats on ur modship 

@IanadeIrey for Biggest Stan, their knowledge and info pulls are real impressive. 

@Trash Magic for best artist. check out their thread in the art section of the forum. 

I won't be nominating others for the other sections since I think it'll be up to everyone else to better decide. 

thank you!! :crying4:

I’m definitely going to be throwing your name in for a couple categories!

"Don’t forget me"

As to not possibly pull the others I've mentioned previously, I'd like to really take my helm as the sharp-tongued capable user on here and nominate myself for all the chaos I've caused, from sheer excitement, never personal, to which I've cleared w Elle. 

Manifested a pink AND white pearl vinyl, other mentions of merch, song titles & themes and theories left in the dust to then re-emerging. Made gifs popular as well as vinyl design talk earlier on. Shoutout to @movebaby for talking with me then and making me feel normal about it. we manifested. 

I know my perceived hysterics might not be the easiest to partake of, but I'd like everyone to know that the jig’s up and that it was all motive to either keep the peace or prevent boredom for all the long waits. 

For those who defended me and knew what I was doing, thank you. And for those who enjoyed nonetheless, I'm glad to've been able to share some of my held chaos with you. 

I'd like to say to the haters, sass, and perceived manipulations (I can FEEL them) as well as misunderstood reason to bully and attempts to slight my direct self that I got my vinyl wishes, and manifested some other things, kept to myself, and continue to be here, despite the write off's. I hope that every time you think to mar me and underhand me w whatever cruel and snakey methods, that you look to the pink and white translucent vinyl, think of me, and MG6tKVO.gif:smokeney:

My pure, spirited, happy intentions manifested, and I continue to shake myself off of those who send hate. 

I'd also like to thank whoever was responsible for having my manifestations helped. I know a lot of you might think that I'm offbeat, perhaps a bit, but never really crazy. Just electric energy, and a misunderstood good will that manifests itself chaotically. 

Like Lana similarly said, there's gotta be space for users like me, right? 

Tho my posts be long, there's usually meaning behind them, that are then later on realized later. Thanks for reading if you have. I nominate myself for Mod Queue,  QFTC, Attention Whore, Status Updater, interestingly enough, Peace Keeper, humbly, Underrated and Veteran Member. 

x8SyS6A.gif

UV/Honeymoon

21 minutes ago, Pineapple B00ST said:

Thank you so much! <3 Right back at ya - you bring so much of the fun to this site and it wouldn’t be the same without you! :kiss: I second the other users you mentioned as well.