Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

Just now, Surf Noir said:

i'll have to give my humble thanks to everyone who nominated me for the pre-lipsters lizzy grant stan of the year award 800744465719361536.png?size=96 i would like to also honor my other fellow lizzy stans

who have taste & recognize the artistic genius of the one & only sparkle jump-rope queen 800744465719361536.png?size=96

"stream" aka now

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

9 minutes ago, Surf Noir said:

i'll have to give my humble thanks to everyone who nominated me for the pre-lipsters lizzy grant stan of the year award 800744465719361536.png?size=96 i would like to also honor my other fellow lizzy stans who have taste & recognize the artistic genius of the one & only sparkle jump-rope queen 800744465719361536.png?size=96

most slime-tastic award goes to @West Coast @Surf Noir @Hydroponic Weeds :mariah:

sUcVobB.png

aWo7x2q.gifEwi4Ins.gif

vote for who you all think deserves the award but I would be happy if you do vote for me! 591114953180839966.png?size=128 895430542059794463.gif?size=128

for reference I've added these classics, if I daresay so myself, to the boards :nails:

Spoiler

JGsoLhI.png9RUZsUH.gifP1ieuDB.pngrweeOm6.gif

I'm really happy anyone even voted to nominate me.. that itself is insane to me LMAOJKDFG

consider also voting for @honeybadger @stupidapartmentcomplex @Venice @Alison by Slowdive @YourGirl666 @Surf Noir @Pineapple B00ST and @Jack Antonoff is a God they deserve af :et:

obviously Black Bathing Suit for SOTY too :slay:

May as many of us get some awards on the 22nd 879507168955617310.gif?size=128 excited to see how this will all go down :smile:

vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrated member vote boom like that for underrat

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

3 hours ago, the ocean said:

me making my signature a couple hours ago kalsdfnalisdf

no for real i actually made it in my car while eating five guys aldlksdf

ahh fuck could really use some five guys rn :oic:

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

12 minutes ago, honeybadger said:

most slime-tastic award goes to @West Coast @Surf Noir @Hydroponic Weeds :mariah:

deserved, we resurrected the LDR9 pre-release thread with slime talk. That is an achievement in itself. :true:
Anyway, vote for @honeybadgerwhore, @Hydroponic Weeds and @Surf Noir in all of the categories thank u. 

Thank you so much for nominating me as best new member! It made my day and I appreciate it a lot. This forum and the people in it have grown a lot on me :spin: and congrats to everybody who got a nomination!

I think @Alison by Slowdive deserves this award more than me. Her positivy keeps the forum alive and she‘s one of the kindest users here. From what I‘ve read she‘s also going through a rough phase, so maybe getting a little bit of love helps. Vote for Alison as best new member! :kiss2:

Tbh i didn’t expect to see my name in the category for the rudest member or in any category . Also to see that members consider my behavior  here rude is something definitely negative :wat:

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 hours ago, shady said:

Biggest Lana hater , huh?

Screenshot-20211130-101739-Deezer.jpg

Ikr!

The way she's been my top artist for the past 3 years and I've been nominated for that award for the past 3 years and even won (last?) year

:candy:

Anyway everyone vote @bunoner most annoying or else

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

23 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Tbh i didn’t expect to see my name in the category for the rudest member or in any category . Also to see that members consider my behavior  here rude is something definitely negative :wat:

No sis it's Deadly Cruel Girl

I've never seen you write anything rude ever!

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

26 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

Omg skfndk it wasn’t meant to be you, it was @Deadly Cruel Girl that was nominated, and when I was typing the name, it auto-filled to your name. I had caught it and adjusted it in the announcement post, but forgot to switch it in the OP one before I finalised it! My apologies!! x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

1 hour ago, COCC said:

Thank you so much for nominating me as best new member! It made my day and I appreciate it a lot. This forum and the people in it have grown a lot on me :spin: and congrats to everybody who got a nomination!

I think @Alison by Slowdive deserves this award more than me. Her positivy keeps the forum alive and she‘s one of the kindest users here. From what I‘ve read she‘s also going through a rough phase, so maybe getting a little bit of love helps. Vote for Alison as best new member! :kiss2:

whoa thank you :trisha: but also dude u were ROBBED of a nicest member nomination, literally take mine. from the day i joined, i remember you making the biggest impression on me in the bb thread w your warmth n humour and ngl it kinda hugely shaped how i thought i should interact on this site :trisha:

41 minutes ago, Deadly Nightshade said:

ur the best n u better know it :wipe:

mUENGN9.png

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Omg skfndk it wasn’t you, it was @Deadly Cruel Girl and when I was typing the name, it auto-filled to your name. I had caught it and adjusted it in the announcement post, but forgot to switch it in the OP one before I finalised it! My apologies!! x

Oh okay i didn’t see the adjustment my bad :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Rorman Nockwell said:

I've never seen you write anything rude ever!

Thank you for saying that 🥺❤️ for a moment i started questioning everything i’ve posted here 

7 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

ur the best n u better know it :wipe:

Tysm !! :cryney:❤️❤️

𝑳𝒊𝒇𝒆 𝒊𝒔 𝒃𝒆𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒊𝒇𝒖𝒍 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖 𝒅𝒐𝒏'𝒕 𝒉𝒂𝒗𝒆 𝒂 𝒄𝒍𝒖𝒆

7 hours ago, Lentilus Dealer Hoe said:

Vote for me for worst username. You all mistake it for lentil soup and that just not what it's about:hillary:

I know what it's about bestie :trisha: & you don't deserve it but you deserve an award so lemme vote for you, my favourite little dirty racoon:sass::true::oprah:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Congrats to everyone who got nominated:party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party::party:

mariah-carey.gif

The voting will be not easy bc so many of you deserve an award:trisha::true:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Waking up to find I've won the category for Best Username of 2021 LegitimateGrimyBrocketdeer-size_restrict

Scrolling down and seeing I've won the category Worst Username of 2021 ezgif-5-61172c5f94.gif

Writing down all $50 words I know on a napkin and trying to string One normal, coherent sentence to thank everyone who voted for me only to realize these are the nominations and not the winners LegitimateGrimyBrocketdeer-size_restrict

well IMG_0638.PNG

Hey all it's left cheek (that's me btw) and uhh I've been told I need to say some nice words to makye you all consider voting me for BEST and WORST username of 2021 (look inward. You know it'd be awesome to have both titles simultaneously.) So here I am.. with my words haha.. Just me and no one else!!! No gun to my head or anything lol!!! nope!!! NoGunHereWhyAreYouLookingAtTheGifNameISAIDNOGUNSHEREOKAY.gif See?? Just lil ol' me ah-hyuck!! Anyway...  if you want to make the littul boy who woke up with bubble guts (real vulnerable. and yes I'm referring to myself again) I suggest you vote for @LanasLeftCheekFiller for best & worst username for worse username of 2021

That's @LanasLeftCheekFiller for BEST & WORST username for the 2021 Lanaboards Lipster Awards

Edit: editorializing a lil bit but consider votoing for @Alison by Slowdive @boom like that @honeybadger @Pineapple B00ST @COCC @stupidapartmentcomplex in the categories applicable :ma:

Edit 2: @admin voted :party:

ezgif-4-cd2d12053a.gif

35 minutes ago, Alison by Slowdive said:

whoa thank you :trisha: but also dude u were ROBBED of a nicest member nomination, literally take mine. from the day i joined, i remember you making the biggest impression on me in the bb thread w your warmth n humour and ngl it kinda hugely shaped how i thought i should interact on this site :trisha:

This means so much more than any nomination, thank you so much :trisha: