Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

3 minutes ago, drugmunny said:

so many ppl need to be smacked down here

i’ve already said this but there are a certain couple people that are genuinely quite mean and yet the people getting nominated for rudest member are some of the funniest and realest people here like??

anyways @Deadly Cruel Girl for rudest member not because she’s actually rude but because we need to reclaim that award :true:

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I'd like thank everyone who voted in me for the Lipster Awards for all the support, also @Alison by Slowdive, @boom like that and @shady for promoting me in this thread. You're all hot and sweet as rock candy. I feel so beachy rn, I might leak Something Real or maybe VB stems idk :grinds:

6 hours ago, the ocean said:

i’ve already said this but there are a certain couple people that are genuinely quite mean and yet the people getting nominated for rudest member are some of the funniest and realest people here like??

We are grateful for all the criticism - we get a lot

:blush3:

ur legit gonna look the same stop buying oil of Olay face cream

voted! so fun to vote for so many of my favs @Hydroponic Weeds @TrashMagiq @Surf Noir @IanadeIrey @Super Movie @Alison by Slowdive @PatentLeatherDoOver & of course queen of LB @Elle

also white dress is so obviously the song of the year i hope everyone is voting correctly :diva: dealer is cute but she's got nothing on miss down-at-the-men-in-music-conference

aOaIzH2.gif

Haven't been around lately but dropped by to vote for some amazing people here:kiss:, tried to vote for as many different legends as possible but tbh I am rooting for everyone, especially messy bitches :sass: Me not being nominated for the Most Missed Sis? The shade :pls: Love you all Lanabordians :wub:

sorry didn't realize this part of the forum was public, i will repost somewhere non-members can't view. 

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

Wow, I'd never expected to be nominated one day, I'm so fucking honored! Thank you to everyone who submitted me, I'm really touched. :krylie:

Of course, with all due credit to my absolute idol @Rorman Nockwell (who I think should've been nominated as well for Best Username). I would have never been nominated without you, iconic queen. :kiss:

I'm sorry I'm not active anymore (as if I was really active before) but I'll make sure to spare some time to be here January 22nd.

I love you and I miss you all! :peace:

Re: Song of the Year

Spoiler

Dealer honey I’m so sorry but Yosemite is that girl. It makes me ascend in a way I can’t describe. It’s crack. It’s magic. It’s possibly her most robbed released song. It’s everything and it deserves the world. I still love u sm tho xoxo

Miss Delery was really at a peak during 2016-17 in terms of writing

whatarecoloris.jpg

Finally voted:party::party:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2: