Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

1 hour ago, Venice said:

@boom like that (most underrated for sure + always incredibly supportive, sometimes your words hit harder than coke (talking about pepsi cola ofc because obviously I would nevver do such a thing, oh no, not me) and also, noone makes me laugh the way you do 🥺

:trisha::trisha:

please... you're so sweet DgCwrX4.jpg

Like I'm telling everyone, Venice is that hot girl beauty queen and shes so kind on top of it like who else does it better SNoC2OP.gif Vote for Venice hottest member!! gojVtut.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

1 hour ago, Venice said:

@Mer I love your mind and all your blogs, and the way I see you justify and stand by your educated opinions even if someone doesn't get it, is really everything 

This made me blush a lot hahahaha. Thank you ❤️

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

2 hours ago, Venice said:

also @COCC you kill it/me every time 😘

So I murder love in the night
Watching them fall one by one :ma:

Thank you! I think you have some of the funniest posts here and you absolutely deserve to win the award you‘re nominated for:smile:

also: where can I hear @takeitdoen sing? :oprah4:

I hope you all voted for @Lentilus Dealer Hoe for worst username :oprah3:

He deserves an award:true:

Spoiler

I wanted to do promo Bestie but it's a little late now but yeah  better later then never :hillary:

OiUHEXQ.jpg

Swan Song. It’s on my album Honeymoon. It’s the antithesis of hopefulness. It’s about trying to find beauty in giving up. If I had my way, I would continue to persist in all areas of my life, but it can be quite challenging because I can be too trusting too soon.":sadcore2:

Hi all! Just your reminder that you have until Friday at 11:59pm ET, a little over a day and a half, to submit your votes! Some categories are so close that the winner has been changing by the day, so make sure you make your vote count!

Also, as you may notice, I’ve added a poll to this thread asking when we should begin the awards ceremony on Saturday. Please keep in mind that our Red Carpet will begin first and last for about an hour, and the awards ceremony itself will last for about two hours (2-3 categories announced every 10 minutes) Then, we’ll have the After Party which kind of just goes on until everyone decides they’re done lol. 
I know our member base is from all over the world, so I want to pick the time that will be best for everyone! Please vote above! All times listed are in ET, which is the time zone I’m operating from. I can’t wait for the awards! Xx

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

4 hours ago, Dealer Boulevard said:

I hope you all voted for @Lentilus Dealer Hoe for worst username :oprah3:

He deserves an award:true:

Hide contents

I wanted to do promo Bestie but it's a little late now but yeah  better later then never :hillary:

he deserves so much more

also vote for me! love y'all xoxoxoxox 

faSE.gif