Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

2 hours ago, bloodydriver said:

Are you allowed to participate even if you didn’t get nominated? ❤️

Reveal hidden contents

Of course! The Lipsters Awards are always a fun time whether you’ve been nominated or not! The red carpet itself is always a highlight, as everyone has fun sharing their looks as they arrive! I hope you’ll be in attendance :)

Also, it looks like I’m hearing some campaigning for the 5pm slot, though it is least voted for, as compromise between the 2pm & 7pm options which are both leading. This makes sense to me, as I want as many people as possible to attend live! We could also do 4:30pm as this is a true middle between between 2pm & 7pm lol x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Elle said:

Of course! The Lipsters Awards are always a fun time whether you’ve been nominated or not! The red carpet itself is always a highlight, as everyone has fun sharing their looks as they arrive! I hope you’ll be in attendance :)

Also, it looks like I’m hearing some campaigning for the 5pm slot, though it is least voted for, as compromise between the 2pm & 7pm options. This makes sense to me, as I want as many people as possible to attend as possible! We could also do 4:30pm as this is a true middle between between 2pm & 7pm lol x

the only time i can watch is 2pm and i need to be there to accept my award 😭

giphy.gif

4 minutes ago, Elle said:

Also, it looks like I’m hearing some campaigning for the 5pm slot, though it is least voted for, as compromise between the 2pm & 7pm options which are both leading. This makes sense to me, as I want as many people as possible to attend live! We could also do 4:30pm as this is a true middle between between 2pm & 7pm lol x

4:30 would b perfect

i voted for 2pm i think several ppl that would rather have 5pm did too cause they prefer it over 7 lol

qfrWuBl.png

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

i prefer 5 pm over 2 pm because 2pm is the ONE time i can't come in :bebe:

4:30 would be ok though i think

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

I dont know if anyone would vote for me but happy Lipster Awards day lovelies :party:

Y'all deserve your recognition, everyone of you (yes, even fake insiders, cheers to u hoes) :hype:

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

1 minute ago, Whore of Tropico said:

I dont know if anyone would vote for me but happy Lipster Awards day lovelies :party:

Y'all deserve your recognition, everyone of you (yes, even fake insiders, cheers to u hoes) :hype:

you're in my running for best artist for 2022 :ma:

those vietnamese remakes + rock candy sweet concept + watercolor eyes covers are iconic

5oDY3ok.gif ZLI8w1N.png 5oDY3ok.gif

2 minutes ago, the ocean said:

you're in my running for best artist for 2022 :ma:

those vietnamese remakes + rock candy sweet concept + watercolor eyes covers are iconic

thank you love, and im sure as hell gonna vote u at friendships/art categories since ur one of the most geniune & nice people i get to meet on LB & i love your energy + artworks aswell.

@WHORE OF TROPICO   ⇨   @SALVAWHORE             

Pokemon Eevee GIF - Pokemon Eevee Flower - Discover & Share GIFs                                   evee-dancing.gif

Bring Me That Horizon — ianime0: Pokemon XY | Eevee Dancing

We’re all on this site 24/7, yet actively choosing a time to be online is very hard 🙃

0-D9-B4-BAE-A7-F2-4-FF4-93-FB-F863-B500-

find someone who looks at you the way Lana looks at Taylor Swift

4:30.. ig 6:30 isn't that bad, need like hot coffee or something X5TTidK.gif

Y0jLcfB.gif.˚₊‧.༻𓆩❤︎𓆪 My love's pourin' 𓆩‪‪❤︎𓆪༺.‧₊˚. yxuiMLe.gif
34h2wyS.gif

°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||Like a waterfall.||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||l°l||

1:32━━━━━♡────2:42

⇆ | ◁◁ ▐ ▌ ▷▷ | ↺

My outfit for tomorrow's ceremony for my nomination as the biggest Lana hater

f1f8f393d3439cf876d80ed33906f400.jpg

I'm fucking crazy, but I'm free 

93b488e8eb088d879c7e1857356c23ac.gif

TBH I may go skiing tomorrow (8amPST-4pmPST), so none of the times may work, but will try my best to be here! 

9 minutes ago, The Stargirl Pinky said:

The way I did my skiing today so I can attend the Lipsters tomorrow :ma:

Are you in North America? How were the conditions where you were? I've heard almost everywhere is having an amazing season!