Elle

2021 Lipsters Awards - January 22nd @ 4:30pm ET

Red carpet is not for another hour and a half!! Go back to your dressing rooms or go join the girlies hiding in the bathroom doing drugs and smoking cigarettes x

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

Just now, Surf Noir said:

omg i can smell the farts all the way from here & it's so smelly that one of my curls caught on fire :biblio: 

sorry girl my team accidentally opened the case early and let some out :oprah2:

RVhKIwP.gif

2 minutes ago, Elle said:

Red carpet is not for another hour and a half!! Go back to your dressing rooms or go join the girlies hiding in the bathroom doing drugs and smoking cigarettes x

me trying to find the girlies after taking a detour on my way to hair and makeup 

funny-meme.gif

"Don’t forget me"

1 minute ago, Surf Noir said:

is this a photo of me in 12 years? why am i wearing a net over my face? the fashion trends of the future are definitely peculiar...

I believe miss Lizzy lives solely in a loop of 2009-2010. You should be good. :gasp:

6 minutes ago, Elle said:

there's another group in a separate bathroom so don't get confused. They're on painkillers and laxatives so don't take anything from themBhxWutnCEAAtEQ6.jpg

look for us: 980x.png

D.png

2 minutes ago, West Coast said:

I believe miss Lizzy lives solely in a loop of 2009-2010. You should be good. :gasp:

lizzy grant doesn't know the boundaries of time, i've heard the prehistoric animals could faintly hear the sweet, nostalgic sounds of axl rose husbandbentleygramma (blue ribbon sparkler trailer heaven), & wayamaya in the distance as they roamed pangaea :true: 

Glitter Graphics: the community for graphics enthusiasts!kendrick Longie (jaydon23longie) - Profile | Pinterest Fireworks - Jitter.Bug.girl, fireworks , glitter , gif - Free animated GIF  - PicMix